Kili- Awkwardly Squishy (c)

You felt pressure on your chest as you fidgeted into consciousness. You didn't know what it was, as your eyes fluttered open allowing the bright light streaming into your eyes. Looking around you saw the trees that surrounded the clearing that you and the company had fallen asleep in.

You looked to your other side seeing more trees along with the dead fire, with many dwarves sleeping around. From what you could see none of them were awake.

Now that you had taken in all of your surroundings you looked down to look at what was squashing you. There you saw your boyfriend lying with his head on your chest. You were inside your bed roll, and he was inside of his, but he was resting his head on you.

As you lay still, you wondered how long he had been using you as a pillow. You tried to move but he was pinning you down. Although it was clear your slight movement had awoken him slightly.

Kili moved a bit fidgeting his head against your boobs, letting out a content sigh. You frowned at him.

"Kili," you whispered.

He didn't respond other than nuzzling as close as he could to your breasts.

"Kili," you hissed.

Once again he moved ever so slightly pressing his cheek against your left boob.

"Kili," you said a bit louder, trying to only wake up your boyfriend but not the rest of the company.

This time he groaned and pushed himself up looking down at you. He had a sleepy smile on his face, and his eyes were still slightly closed.

"Y/N," he groaned.

"Morning," you smiled.

"Morning," he yawned.

He rolled over to lie down on his side, next to you, smiling softly at you.

"I had the most wondrous dream," he sighed happily.

"What was it?" you questioned.

"We had a bed. Rather than lying on this hard floor we got to sleep in a comfy bed and it had these awkwardly squishy pillows," he smiled softly.

You couldn't help the laugh escape your lips.

He frowned at you.

"What is so funny?" he questioned.

"Part of that dream seemed to be a reality," you chuckled.

His eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?"

"When I woke up, someone had improvised a pillow out of... let's just say... someone else's assets," you smirked.

Kili's face contorted into a clear confused expression, and it was obvious he had no idea what you were talking about.

You laughed at him.

"You were resting your head on my boobs," you stated.

"I am so sorry," he whispered, "that was completely disrespectful of me."

Leaning in you shut him up with a soft kiss.

"It's fine, uncomfortable for me, but at least you were comfy," you smirked.

His cheeks were slightly aflamed, "well they were comfy."

You shook your head, "and you said they were awkwardly squishy."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.