Kili- Height (c)

It had been twenty minutes since Kili went to the kitchen to get tea and biscuits but he still hadn't come back. Maybe he drowned in the kettle?

You stood up and walked into the kitchen to see what was taking him so long. As you got to the door you saw exactly what the issue was. Kili was jumping up and down trying to grab the biscuits off the top shelf but he could just about reach the top cupboard, let alone the higher shelves of it.

A smile crept onto your face as you saw the brunette trying to grab the biscuits. He was relatively tall for a dwarf, but he was still no match for the house a human.

"Do you need some help?" You laughed.

He turned to you slamming his hands onto the counter.

"Why are your blasted shelves so high?" He groaned.

"Because the average human is taller than the average dwarf. I hit my head on every doorframe of your home," you chuckled, "you couldn't have asked me to get the biscuits for you rather than you jumping around."

He frowned at you, as you walked closer to him he crossed his arms over his chest.

You smiled at him wrapping your arms around his shorter frame pressing your lips to the end of his nose. A smile crept onto his face as he got on his tip toes to kiss you on the lips.

"I wanted to be able to do something for you Y/N. I feel so useless here. I can't do anything, everything is so high," he frowned.

"It's okay Kili," You stated passing him the packet of biscuits, "I'll move things a bit lower for you."

He continued to frown.

You grabbed the two mugs of tea and carried them into your living room whilst your boyfriend followed behind you with the biscuits.

Sitting down on the sofa, Kili sat beside you. The pair of you laid your legs in the middle on the sofa with your backs against the arms of the chairs.

"See this is one of the good things about your height. If you were any taller this would be very uncomfortable," you chuckled.

He smiled at you.

"You don't dislike the height difference?" he questioned.

"No. I love you Kili. You being a foot shorter than me isn't going to stop that," you shrugged, "The only thing I don't like is that your eye level with my boobs and stare at them using your height as an excuse which I can't argue with."

He grinned, his eyes drifting down.

"Hey, we are sat down you have no excuse," you chuckled kicking him softly in the hip.

"They're nice to look at," he shrugged, "you can't deny that you stare at my chest when I'm not wearing a shirt."

"It's nice to look at," you smiled.

~*~

Written by Charlotte