Legolas Greenleaf- Dance (h)

You were sat in the bedroom you shared with your fiancé, reading a book that you had owned since you were a child.

A knock on your door interrupted your reading. You placed your book onto the bed before getting up to open the door.

You opened the door and a young maid smiled at you "His Highness wants to see you in the ballroom" she said sounding nervous "Okay. Thank you. Don't be nervous, I am simply another elf" you said softly and she smiled at you again before leaving your doorway.

You left your room and walked through the palace to the ballroom. You reached the ballroom and saw your fiancé standing there next to the music "Why are you here?" you asked going over to him "No hello?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Why am I here?" you asked crossing your arms "Well, as we are getting married soon. I think you need to learn how to dance" he said pulling you into him "But I don't want to" you said pouting "That pout isn't going to help you now, my love" he chuckled when he spoke.

Legolas stood in front of you, with his right hand held in the air and his left arm out in front of him. You looked at him with a perplexed look on your face "Place your left hand in my right" he said and you did as you were told.

His left arm slipped around your waist, pulling the two of you closer to each other "Place your right hand on my shoulder" he instructed you with a gentle tone "Now what? We don't have any music" you said, once you had obtained the proper stance.

"We don't need music" he said as he started to move. You automatically followed his steps and he smiled at you "Looks like I don't need to teach anything" he commented and you glanced down at your feet, realising that, without knowing so, you were dancing.

"We could have just waited until our wedding" you said and Legolas shook his head "I would rather be prepared. I wouldn't have wanted you to fall over whilst dancing" he said with yet another smirk on his face.

"Remind me why I love you" you said jokingly "Because I am handsome, intelligent, and funny. Need I say more?" he asked as you laughed "I don't know about the last one" you said.

Legolas let go of your waist and twirled you with his right hand "I can't wait to call you my wife"  

~*~

Written by Hannah.