Bilbo Baggins- Story (h)

You didn't know Bilbo very well, but from what your husband Fili had told you, he was a great friend to all of the company and you were looking forward to visiting him with all of them.

The company were going back to The Shire to visit Bilbo, as none of them had actually had much of a chance to go and visit with the whole regaining Erebor thing and then Thorin being crowned.

You were left behind when Fili went with his brother to assist in the quest. you didn't like that they were going, not one bit, but you understood that they wanted to help their friends and Uncle.

The only reason you were with them all this time was because there wasn't any danger, and you were quite persistent with the fact that you wanted to go and you weren't being left at home again.

Fili was slightly unsure about you coming, due to the fact that he was always a worrier and never knew when to stop worrying.

Everyone had just arrived outside Bilbo's place, and Gandalf had gone up to knock on the door "Gandalf!" you heard Bilbo exclaim from the doorway and he quickly invited him in.

Bilbo then invited everyone else in, and you and Fili were the last to go in.

Once the door was shut, Bilbo turned to you and Fili and you smiled at him "Bilbo, I would like to introduce you to my wife Y/N" your husband introduced you to his friend.

Bilbo returned your smile with one of his own, "Oh how lovely to meet the woman Fili is so infatuated with" Bilbo spoke quickly and pulled you into a hug "He would often talk of you on the quest, and Kili did also" he told you.

You laughed in response, "Of course Kili did, he was probably telling Fili to shut up" you joked and Kili popped his head around from the doorway to the dining room.

"Actually Sis, I was saying how much I miss annoying my brother with you – we always do that so well" he laughed as he spoke, and then disappeared as quickly as he appeared.

Fili sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose "Excuse me whilst I go and have a talk with my brother" he excused himself, pecking your lips before he went after Kili.

That then left you with Bilbo, "I would love you hear your side of the story on things" you told Bilbo and he nodded, still smiling, "I know you grew close with my husband, and I want to know everything"

~*~

Written by Hannah.