Legolas Greenleaf- Leaves (c)

You and Legolas had been sent out to kill spiders in the surrounding woods of Mirkwood. You had held a competition to see who could kill the most and as per usual he won. It was only by one spider this time but nevertheless he still won the competition.

Once you left the forest and made your way back into Mirkwood, you were both laughing and smiling. You and Legolas had been friends since you were young, but he didn't know of your love for him. He didn't feel the same way, and you were certain of it, you just admired from a distance and stayed happy that you had the privilege of being his friend.

Now you were out of the trees you slowed down your pace and smiled each other. Hunting spiders could be slightly scary at times but it was still enjoyable for the both of you.

"That was fun," he chuckled, "Especially as I won- again."

"I'm getting better Legolas, I only lost by one spider this time, and anyway I helped you with like three of your spiders," You smiled softly, "Next time I will beat you."

"When I see it, I'll believe it," he laughed, "you've never beaten me before, and I don't think you ever will, but I can't deny you are a skilled fighter."

"Thank you."

Even something simple as that small compliment made your cheeks become slightly red and a small smile crawl onto your lips.

"You have something in your hair," he stated.

Quickly your hand flew to your hair, running a hand through it, hopefully knocking whatever it was out of it.

"Did I get it?" you asked.

He shook his head as he stepped closer to you, very close. His hand reached up to your hair and pulled out a leaf that had wound its way into your hair.

He held it in front of you before dropping it to the floor. Both of your eyes watched the leaf flutter to the floor, before you looked up staring each other in the eyes.

You were barely an inch shorter than him and he was stood extremely close to you, close enough for you to feel his breath on your face. You wanted to move away, but you couldn't, you were entranced by him.

Legolas raised his hand once again, but this time letting it caress your cheek, allowing his thumb to run under your chin, tilting your face up slightly. He leaned in, hesitating, giving you a chance to pull away, but you didn't. He continued to lean in until his lips were pressed against yours.

His lips were rough, but they were pleasant nevertheless. After a moment or two he pulled away and smiled softly down at you.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Why? I enjoyed it," you blushed softly.

His smile grew as he leaned in again.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.