Kili- Drunken Kiss (c)

One Word Prompts- 9. Drunk and 35. Kiss

After the Battle, the company decided to celebrate in a pub. You weren't one to drink but it was a time for celebration. You were a human, so you couldn't hold your alcohol like the dwarves, meaning you were certainly drinking slower than the others were. You had got through one tankard in the time Kili and Fili had both got through six.

You were spending most of your time with the younger dwarves, even though you were being forced to dance with them, but you were letting all sense of logic be thrown to the wind. You had just finished dancing with Fili before sitting down at the table taking a sip from your tankard.

The two brothers joined you soon after with fresh drinks, two each.

"Drink up lass, you have barely started your second drink," Fili stated before taking a large gulp of his drink.

"I'd like to have control over my actions and not completely plastered," you shrugged.

"Where's the fun in that?" Kili chuckled.

The two brothers continued to drink as if their lives depended on it and after a few more they began to show they were getting drunk.

Fili had ran off and was annoying the other dwarves whereas Kili was practically gluing himself to your side.

You were walking through the pub with Kili next to you, when he stumbled. You caught him, even though he was quite heavy and it was hard to keep him stable. You decided the best thing to do was take him outside for some fresh air. With some effort you got him outside letting him lean on the wall of the pub.

"Why are we out here Y/N?" he pouted.

"You need some fresh air, so do I," you sighed.

You found the cold air pleasant as it blew against your face. You rested your back against the wall, smiling as the wind hit you.

Slowly you opened your eyes to see Kili staring at you intently.

"What are you looking at?" you asked softly raising an eyebrow.

"You're beautiful Y/N," he whispered leaning in closer to you.

You froze in your place as he lifted his hand to lightly caress your cheek. You had no desire to move away. He smiled leaning in pressing his lips to yours in a soft kiss.

It was nice, minus the overpowering taste of alcohol. When he pulled away he had a goofy grin. But you frowned.

"Didn't you like the kiss?" he pouted.

"No... I loved the kiss but you are drunk so we will discuss this when you are sober," you smiled softly.

~*~

Written by Charlotte