Fili- Tangled (c)

He let out a loud laugh pulling you into a hug. You were laughing along with him resting your head on his chest as he leaned forward kissing your hair.

Your laughing subsided as he pulled away but a sharp shooting pain went through the top of your head, but both of you let out a shout. You went to move again but your hair was pulled roughly again.

"Y/N, stop moving," Fili said in a pained voice.

"Then stop pulling my hair," you hissed.

"I'm not pulling your hair," he groaned.

I moved again and tried to find his hand in my hair that was pulling it but I couldn't find it.

Hands clasped on your shoulders keeping you in place, stopping you from moving anywhere.

"I told you to stop moving," he stated.

"I told you to stop pulling my hair," you retorted.

"I'm not pulling your hair. Your hair is kind of tangled with my moustache," he sighed.

From where you stood, your back was to him, meaning you couldn't see him but you had no reason to think he was lying.

"Can you undo it?" you frowned.

"I can try."

With that you felt tugging on your hair and heard sounds of frustration.

"I can't undo it we are too tangled and it's too awkward to see," he sighed.

"Then we are going to have to get help from someone, this is going to be hard to get to anyone though," you frowned.

He let out another sigh resting his hands on your hips.

"Walk slowly, and try not to move your head too much," he stated, "I will try to keep us steady."

You frowned before you began to walk and he followed you, keeping you pulled to his chest. Within a few minutes you both arrived to where the company had been camping. Everyone was sat around relaxing until they saw you two.

"What happened?" One of the dwarves laughed.

You presumed they couldn't see too much of what was going on other than your long hair attached to Fili's upper lip, and your spine being bent awkwardly as to get your hair closer to his moustache.

"We're slightly tangled, and he can't undo it and I can't see what is going on," you frowned.

"And how did this happen brother?" Kili asked stifling a laugh.

"I hugged Y/N, and clearly my face got too close to her hair," Fili frowned.

Before he even finished the sentence everyone burst out laughing at the pair of you. They were all certainly too preoccupied crying with laughter (honestly nothing remotely humorous happened around here, so you all took your kicks when you could) to even both helping the pair of you untangle yourselves from one another.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.