Legolas Greenleaf- Union (h)

Some people were lucky enough to find their one true person very quickly, that one person that made everything perfect and just made everything seem right.

You had found that person, but it had just taken you a while to find each other.

Legolas had appeared, quite literally, out of nowhere.

When you were travelling to your father's residence in Rivendell, you had been ambushed by some rogue elves that didn't necessarily agree with your father's choices.

Whilst you could defend yourself perfectly well you were smart enough to realise that you were outnumbered, and therefore you had no chance of fighting them off.

It was then that Legolas appeared, assisting you with fighting them off before escorting you back to your father.

A few times since then Legolas had been in Rivendell and the two of you had gotten on, but over time that grew, and you realised that Legolas was the one.

Your father was very supportive of the two of you and so when Legolas proposed your union, your father couldn't have been happier.

It hadn't been a long wait due to you and Legolas wanting to be joined together as soon as possible.

Those closest to you had been heavily involved in the arranging of your union, and it was taking places in the woods surrounding Rivendell.

Your father had agreed to officiate the union and so that led to you walking towards Legolas along the aisle that had been created by the guests.

Legolas looked breath taking but there wasn't really ever a moment when he didn't.

His blue eyes stared right into yours and it felt as if you were the only two people present.

Once you reached him, he reached out to you, taking your hands into his as he continued to stare into your eyes.

"There are no words to describe you my love," he whispered to you.

You smiled at him before turning to look at your father. "Ada," you greeted him.

He smiled in return and then proceeded with the union, addressing your guests and soon enough you and Legolas were joined together for the rest of your time.

Your guests had clapped, and you had heard Aragorn cheering along with the hobbits as the two of you walked back down the aisle.

It had been agreed that a gathering would be held in celebration in the courtyard of your home, and so you and your newly wed husband were waiting in your bedroom until a servant came to fetch the both of you.

Legolas pulled you tightly into his arms as soon as the two of you were definitely alone.

"We are finally joined," he whispered into your hair but then held you at arms lengths. "There are not enough words in either of our languages to express how breath-taking you look my love."

A blush coloured your cheeks at his words, instead of answered him you leant up to kiss him gently.

"Our eternity has begun," he whispered against your lips, looking into your eyes. "Long may it last."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.