Legolas- My Wife (h)

A knock on the door woke you and your husband up. You turned over in your husband's arms and he smiled at you "Today is the day Hiril vuin" (my lady) he said and you smiled "That it is Hîr vuin" (my lord).

"Come in" you said and a maid peeked around the door "Your graces. The fellowship is here. They wish to leave whenever you're ready" she said and your husband nodded "Thank you. Please tell them we will be ready soon" he smiled at the maid before she left.

Both you and your husband got ready; you changed into similar clothing to your husband's. Your husband handed you your quiver full of specially designed arrows and your bow "Thanks" you said putting your quiver on your back just like your husband.

"Are you sure about this Hiril vuin?" (my lady) he asked looking into your eyes "I am. My skills match yours Darling, there is no contest" he chuckled "That is not what I meant. I do not want you to hurt yourself" you shook your head before you pressed your lips to his softly "How will that happen when I have you to protect me?" you asked and he sighed.

He took your hand and you both walked out to the courtyard to greet the fellowship "Ah, Legolas, Y/N" the man you knew as Aragorn greeted you and your husband. You knew Aragorn well for he was present at your wedding.

"Hello Aragorn" Legolas said as he squeezed your hand "I would like to introduce my wife, Y/N" Legolas introduced you to the fellowship and you smiled at them all.

"Oh great. Another elf" the dwarf said and you glared at him "What is wrong with elves?" you asked smirking "They think they're all high and mighty. Especially clever and talented" Legolas chuckled "What are ya chuckling at lad?" the dwarf asked "I do not advise that you annoy my wife so early on Gimli. The result will not be in your favour" he said.

Gimli looked towards you and then looked back at Legolas "Oh Laddie, she can't'a do a thing to me" you crossed your arms "Ego, *mibo orch" (Go, kiss an orc) both Legolas and Aragorn burst out laughing.

"What was that Lass?" Gimli asked and you look to Legolas "Pedin i phith in aníron, a nin ú-cheniathog" (I can say what I wish, and you won't understand me) Legolas smiled and sweetly kissed your cheek.

Gimli still looked confused "All I am going to say is that, you do not insult me or my kin. As long as that is clear then we will get along just fine"

Aragorn ruffled Gimli's hair "That is called, getting schooled by a girl" he said and Gimli glared at him "She did it in another language. That was unfair" Gimli pointed at you "I did it in my language. It is not my fault that you do not understand it" you smiled sweetly.

Legolas nodded in agreement "I did tell you Gimli" he said wrapping his arm around your waist as he pulled you close "My wife and I are very much alike" he stated smirking and Gimli groaned.

~*~

Written by Hannah.