Thranduil- Feelings: Part 2 (h)

Silence was never a good thing – especially when you had just told someone of your feelings for them and you were left by yourself after they'd walked off.

Of course, you weren't sure as to how Thranduil would react, but you did not expect for him to walk a few feet away from you and pace backwards and forwards.

You sighed as you turned to look at Thranduil momentarily, but he paid you no mind as he was too occupied with staring at the ground.

As you sat there, your head was going crazy with the questions as to why you even thought telling Thranduil of your feelings was a smart idea as it most definitely wasn't based on the outcome.

You didn't want to call out to Thranduil, but you weren't sure if you should sit there in silence.

You let out a very audible sigh causing Thranduil to stop in his tracks and come to sit by you again.

"I would like to be alone again."

Thranduil looked at you in confusion. "Why do you wish to be alone?"

"As you do not return my feelings, therefore I wish to be alone, so I am able to rethink my future actions."

"Your future actions?"

You let out another sigh. "I no longer wish to stay here as the atmosphere will be quite uncomfortable know."

"My dear Y/N, you are thinking too far forward."

"Arrangements need to be made."

"Yes, they do."

You took that as a cue causing you to stand up, before you began to make your way back to your home.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my home. I need to begin collecting up my belongings."

Thranduil stood up quickly, reaching out to grasp your hand.

"Please, do not make this harder for me."

"I am wanting to make this easier for you."

You shook your head, attempting to pull out of his grasp. "There is no easier about having to leave the person that you harbour feelings for when they do not return them."

"I do not recall telling you that I do not return your feelings of affection."

"It was not hard to assume from your reaction Thranduil."

He sighed before pulling you closer to him. "I apologise for my reaction disinforming you. I was simply attempting to think of a way I could tell you of my feelings."

"If they are of friendship then please refrain from hurting me any further."

"They are of affection also."

You looked up at him in disbelief. "Please do not lie to me."

"I have never lied to you my dear," he stated as he placed his hand on your cheek. "And my affections are nothing but truthful."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Requested by