Faramir- Dress Making (h)

—– Charlotte's P.O.V —–
I glared at my husband whilst he had a smirk on his face "My Love, I do not see the problem" he said as he laughed "Do you not? Because it is quite clear to me" sarcasm dripped from my words "You know you need to do this" he said and I shook my head "Why couldn't I just wear an old one?" I whined and he laughed again "Because I want you to look too beautiful for words and make everyone there jealous" he said smirking once again.

I was to attend Aragorn's coronation with my husband and Faramir had insisted that I had a new gown fitted. Contrary to many people's beliefs, dress fittings were something that I hated with a passion – they were not of any enjoyment at all.

"You just enjoy watching" I said crossing my arms in a huff "I should grab some popcorn" he joked making my glare intensify "Remind me why I ever married you" I said running my hand through my hair "Because you love me" he answered and I rolled my eyes.

The seamstress walked in and smiled at the both of us "Charlotte, my dear, you do not look impressed" she said, clearly attempting to hold back a laugh "I am not, this is uncomfortable for me" I glared at Faramir again "Don't glare at your husband" our seamstress said sternly and I sighed "Just endure it my Love, I can assure you that by the end of this you will have a beautiful dress" Faramir spoke softly.

I did co-operate with the seamstress, she knew that I didn't like dress fittings however she was a lovely lady and didn't deserve my wrath.

Once the seamstress had finished, Faramir and I decided to go for a walk around the grounds. Faramir had his arm around my waist as we walked "I do not understand why you detest fittings so much" Faramir mused as the two of you strolled.

"I hate fittings because I don't like being measured, I don't like having to stand on that little podium thing, I just don't like them" I explained and Faramir pressed a kiss to the side of my head.

"You are beautiful in every way possible Charlotte, I take pride in having such a breath taking wife because I know that no other man out there can have you" Faramir said and I could tell that he meant every word.

Faramir pulled me closer to him which made me smile "I never thought that I would love someone this much, but you prove me wrong every day"  

~*~

Written by Hannah, For Charlotte.