Kili- Beautiful (c)

You felt so different. You weren't wearing your dirty thick coats you had been wearing the whole way to Rivendell. Since you had left your home you had dressed like the dwarves even though you were human, but their choices of clothing was useful to fight the cold.

But now you were in Rivendell and the elves insisted that what you were wearing wasn't suitable for a woman. They let you wash, which was something you hadn't done properly in a long while. Once you had washed they did your hair and gave you a dress to wear. It felt odd. It had been a while since you had dressed up like this.

As the finished attempting to tame your curly hair they let you go join the company for dinner. As soon as you walked into the room the dwarves and hobbit fell silent.

Awkwardly you approached the table and sat down next to the two Princes.

"You look beautiful Y/N," Bilbo smiled.

"Thank you," you practically whispered feeling very awkward.

Elves brought out dinner and you listened to the dwarves complain about the green food they had provided. You didn't mind though. Since you had joined the company they hadn't provided anything as healthy.

Once dinner was over Lord Elrond allowed you and the rest of the company to relax, seen as you had been walking for a few days and you were happy to have the chance to relax.

You sat down in the corner of a room. You were the only one in the room other than a couple of elves that were playing calming music. Soon you were joined by one of the young dwarves.

"Hello Kili," you smiled softly standing up from your seat.

"Hello Y/N," he smiled in response.

You didn't really know what to say to him. You had gotten along quite well with him when you had spoken to him previously but you weren't sure he was too fond of you. He avoided making conversation with you. You were sure most of the dwarves weren't very fond of you seen as you were a human.

The young dwarf stood there staring at you with a goofy smile.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" you questioned.

He snapped out of his gaze.

"Oh... um... you... I..." he stumbled over his words.

"Pardon?" you chuckled softly.

"I-I... What I'm trying to say is..." he sighed, "I mean you are very beautiful."

His cheeks became bright red as your jaw dropped.

"Thank you?" You said in a questioning tone unsure how to respond.

~*~

Written by Charlotte