Legolas Greenleaf- Ice Cream (c)

You were grumpy. You couldn't sleep and you were experiencing cravings. Whatever sadistic people came up with the concept of pregnant women glowing clearly weren't pregnant, it seemed like a male lie.

Not once throughout this pregnancy had you felt as if you were glowing.

Your back ached, you couldn't get comfy in bed and you were desperate for vanilla ice cream. You weren't too fond on the frozen dish, but you really wanted it.

Once again you fidgeted on your bed, waking up your husband. He smiled slightly groggily. He slung one of his arms around you as he got closer, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Why aren't you sleeping Melamin?" he whispered against your skin.

"I can't get comfy and I'm having cravings. Go back to sleep," you said softly.

Really you wanted him to give you a neck massage and go search the whole of Middle Earth until he found you vanilla ice cream, but you still wanted to be nice to him even if he was the reason you were uncomfortable.

One of his hands moved to your swollen stomach rubbing light circles over it.

"What do you desire?" he asked, "We may have it in the kitchen."

"Ice cream, preferably vanilla," you stated smiling down at your blond prince.

He let out a soft groan as he stretched out his limbs. He detached himself from you before climbing out of bed.

Somehow he still looked perfect. There was no hair out of place, you'd never have known he'd be asleep for a few hours due to the perfection.

He walked from the room. You laid on the bed for a few minutes in silent waiting for him to return. He returned, nothing in his hands and a soft expression on his face.

"I apologise Y/N. We do not have any, but at first light I shall go to the market and get you some," he said softly sliding into the bed next to you.

"What good is immortality if I can't get ice cream at two in the morning?" You frowned lying your head back with a sigh.

He chuckled wrapping an arm around your shoulders pulling you towards him so you rested your head against his chest.

"What does me being an elf, having anything to do with your desire to consume to ice cream?" he smiled kissing the top of your head.

"I don't know. I just presumed immortality had a few more perks. Living forever, being very durable, unlimited access to ice cream, you know those sort of things," you shrugged, "your Father is king, surely that gives you ice cream privileges."

He laughed softly, "Alas, I do not have ice cream privileges. Try to get comfy my love, and in the morning I shall get you ice cream."

You pouted but snuggled into his chest anyway.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.