Taehyung

"Come on, don't be a chicken", Taehyung said.

"I'm not a chicken. I'm human. Don't compare me to a flightless bird. I just don't want to go", I crossed my arms over my chest and bit my lip.

"But the guys are going with their girlfriends. Pleeeeaaaaase", he begged and pouted.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look cute. I was so close to deciding to go back to my room but after hearing his fake cry, I gave up and agreed to go with him. I was putting on my shoes meanwhile Taehyung was jumping excitedly.

~~~~~

"We'll separate into groups and meet in a few hours to eat", Jin said as his girlfriend looped her arm with his.

Everyone went into different directions while Taehyung and I stayed at that same spot.

"So? Which one do you wanna get on first? Twisted Tornado? Falling Rocket? Oooooo lets get on The Screech!", he pointed towards the roller coaster a few feet away from us.

My eyes widened at the huge roller coaster that has a bunch of loops and twists and turns. I'm getting dizzy just by staring at it.

"You gotta be kidding right?", I asked, mouth gaped open.

"There's no one in line. Let's go!", he grabbed my hand and before I could protest, we were already strapped onto the ride.

Taehyung was smiling and squealing and clapping. I was frozen. I couldn't move.

"We're gonna die, aren't we?", I asked.

"What? We're gonna die?? Daaaaaaaaad", a little girl freaked out behind me.

"No. She's just paranoid", Taehyung said to the little girl.

He intertwined our hands together and smiled at me. That didn't help at all. When the ride started, I yelled and closed my eyes. We were barely going up and the ride was going at around 2 mph.

"I wanna get off. I wanna get off", I told Taehyung.

"Okay. We won't get on another ride after this one. We'll just play the games", he said, smile turning into a thin line.

After the ride was over, I clung onto Taehyung's arm. We walked further from the ride until we arrived where the games were at.

"Oh Taehyung let's play that one!", I said and slipped towards a booth that has water guns.

As I grabbed a water gun, Taehyung walked slowly towards the other one. I noticed he wasn't having any fun anymore. To cheer him up, I sprayed him with water and acted as if I didn't do it.

"You think that's funny?", he asked, shaking his hair.

"What? I didn't do anything", I said.

He grabbed the other water gun and started spraying me with water. I tried blocking but he found a way to get me. I hid behind a tree while he hid behind a trash can.

"You're gonna pay for that!", he yelled.

When I peeked, he wasn't behind the trash can anymore. I walked closer but I felt water on my back. Taehyung laughed at the look of my face.

"Hey you kids! You gotta pay!", the man yelled.

"You heard the man. Pay", Taehyung said to me.

I rolled my eyes and took out my wallet. I was about to take out the money but Taehyung placed his hand on my wallet.

"Did you really think I was gonna let you pay?", he smirked and shook his head as he took out his wallet and gave the man $8.

"Come on, There's one I want you to try", he smiled and grabbed my hand.

~~~~

"Um...I don't know", I said.

"What? You afraid of the dark?", he smirked.

"No it's just...we'll be alone and..I've never been in one of these before", I said.

"It's kinda like a love tour except we gotta walk. It's not even scary", he said.

"A love tour called the haunted house? Really?", I rolled my eyes and backed away.

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and turned me around. The look on his face tells me he really wants me to go with him.

"Fine. I'll go", I said, causing him to smile.

When we entered, I wrapped my arms around Taehyung and closed my eyes.

"It's not real. It's not real", I kept repeating.

Taehyung kisses my forehead and made sure I felt safe. There were a few zombies but mostly clowns. I HATE clowns. We were almost at the end until there was a loud bang and I got separated from Taehyung.

"Taehyung? Where are you?", I said.

It went dark and I heard laughter, sinister like. I had my arms extended out to feel where I was going.

"Taehyung, this isn't funny", I said.

The laugh I kept hearing got louder and closer which was freaking me out. I closed my eyes and kneeled down. I curled up into a little ball until I felt hands on me. My body reacted and I punched whatever was in the way.

"Ow! (Y/n), it's me", Taehyung said.

"Taehyung?? Where were you?", I asked him.

I noticed we were already at the exit.

"I tripped. I was looking f-"

I walked away before he could even finish. He knew I hated stuff like that and yet I was stupid enough to go in with him.

"(Y/n), wait up", Taehyung said as he went after me.

I walked until I was close to the exit of the amusement park.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"Home", I said.

"(Y/n) I swear I didn't know we were gonna be separated. I've been in there a few times and that never happened. I'm sorry", he said.

"I don't wanna be here anymore. I don't feel good", I said.

"Okay. We'll leave. Let's just eat with the guys and I promise after that I'll take you home", he said.

I looked back and forth between Taehyung and the exit. Eating here doesn't do any harm.

I nodded and held his hand. We walked towards the area where the food is at and ate before the guys met up with us. We explained what we did and what happened. Some thought it was hilarious. I would've gotten mad but Taehyung apologized so it didn't matter to me. But I'm never going to an amusement park ever again.
_______________________________

Who has seen BTS on the ELLEN SHOW?? Who went?? And Taehyung when he said NOT twice and then cutely corrected himself by saying NO and extending his hand. I can't😍