Jimin (Pt. 1)

The amount of disrespect we received from that performance...I just about died..even though I couldn't really get to see the bbmas, I'm so proud of them❤️
____________________________

You were abandoned by your parents at the age of 5 years old. You have been surviving on your own in the wild and honestly you're surprised such a youngster can even live for a day on their own. You are now 17 yers old. Living out in the wild, there's not much one can do, that's if all you do is spend all your time on electronics. One will not be so familiar with survival out in the wild.

You were snacking on some mangos while sitting on a tree. From afar, you can see an RV pulling up near the lake. You climbed down from the tree and jogged your way closer. You peeked through the bushes and watched as a few young men jumped out. You raised an eyebrow and thought how weird they looked. It's been a while since you've seen another human being.

Your eyes landed on the young guy with black hair. Something about him attracted you. You couldn't get your eyes to look away. His smile made your heart beat rapidly and you have no idea why. His eyes scanned the environment around him. He was about to see you until you quickly hid.

"Jimin! I've been calling you."

"Sorry. I thought I saw something."

You peeked your head through the bushes once again and noticed all of them were fixing their stuff. There was this one strange device that was placed down on one of the logs near you. While they weren't looking, you quickly reached over and got it, running away towards your spot.

"Hey...where's my phone?"

~~~

"What the heck is this?", you asked yourself as you observed the weird electronic device.

You pressed on the button and slightly jumped as the light coming from it blinded you. You kept tapping your fingers on it to see what it does. You were now getting used to the light and couldn't help but continue pressing on things. You were frightened as the device made a strange sound..like music.

"Wha-..how is it doing that?", you asked.

"Hey....what are you doing with my phone?"

As soon as you heard a voice behind you, you stood up and backed away. The same young man who you were staring at was walking towards you quite angrily.

"That's not yours. Give it back!", he demanded.

You were panicking so you quickly started climbing the tree. His mouth gaped open as he was quite surprised. Your arms wrapped around a branch as you looked down at him.

He noticed there was something off about you so he decided to speak more calmly.

"What's your name?", he asked.

You didn't answer.

"My name is Jimin. I'm on vacation with a few of my friends. Are you here with anybody? Like your parents?", he asked.

The mentioning of your parents caused your eyes to tear up. You climbed up higher which put him in a panic mode.

"Wait!...are you hungry? We're making food if you're interested", he said.

Your stomach growled as he mentioned food. You hadn't a decent meal in forever. All you eat is fruit you find on trees and bushes. You cautiously climbed down and hid behind a tree, peeking your head over to see him. His smile invited you to walk closer to him but you don't even know him. He looked at how dirty you were and the clothes you wore were something he's never seen before.

"Do you live around here?", he asked.

You nodded slowly. His smile never disappears as he tried to make conversation with you.