J-Hope

(5 years old) - The first meeting

"(Y/n) look, this is Hoseok. He's gonna be living right next door. Maybe you guys can be friends huh?"

She stood behind her father, peeking over at the boy. Her thumb was in her mouth as she held onto her father's shirt. Her timidness caused the little boy to become curious. When he peeked over to see her, he offered a comforting smile, making her to become more timid.

(7 years old) - The first bike

"I can't ride a bike Hoseok. I'll fall", she mumbled.

"I know how. I can teach you. Get on", he smiled and held the bike in front of her.

She was hesitant because she was afraid but she had to try it out. She got on the bike and lightly squealed when it started moving. Hoseok was holding the bike while she pedaled.

"Okay, now I'm gonna let go", he said.

"Wait! No! Don't!", she yelled.

"It's okay. You can do it. I know you can", he said.

She looked at him and nodded once she was okay with it. He let go of the bike, her continuing to pedal.

"Look I'm doing it", she yelled excitedly.

"See I told you!", he yelled as well while running behind her.

(10 years old) - The first crush

Her mouth gaped open, interested in what the other boy was talking about. She wasn't interest in video game which what he was talking about but if it got him to think she was cool, she didn't care to pretend.

Hoseok on the other hand was very protective of her. He would watch from a distance, making sure she was okay. He watched as she held his hand, his eyes squinting as he was suspicious.

(13 years old) - The first heartbreak

"He said he didn't like me anymore. He started to like that girl from art class", she cried as Hoseok comforted her.

"Shh it's okay. He wasn't good for you anyways. You wanna go outside and play with the basketball?", he asked.

"Yeah..sure", she mumbled as she wiped away her tears, feeling better seconds later.

(14 years old) - The first goodbye

(Y/n) and Hoseok were standing on the sidewalk as they watched the movers put everything in the truck.

"I can't believe you're moving away. I'm gonna miss you", she said.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I promise I'll call every day", he smiled.

"Hoseok, everything is done. Let's go", his mother called for him.

(Y/n) frowned once Hoseok faced her. He noticed tears streaming down her face so he quickly hugged her.

"We'll see each other again. I promise", he said.

(16 years old) - The first confession

"What are you doing? My dad told me that you were in the dance team. Is that true?"

(Y/n) was laying down on her bed, cellphone next to her ear as she spoke to Hoseok.

"Yes it's true. My parents thought I should be doing something that keeps me busy."

"I haven't seen you dance in a long time. Kinda miss it", she laughed.

"Kinda? I'm hurt. You're supposed to miss it a lot."