Jungkook

Last night was one of the most romantic nights I've ever experienced. I gave my innocence away to the guy I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with...or so I thought.

The next morning when I woke up, I was by myself. Jungkook wasn't next to me anymore. I called and called but he didn't answer. Then a few days later he changed his number. I didn't know why he was ignoring me. He told me that he was gonna do all he can to stay with me forever.

When I was cleaning my room, I found a small paper under my bed. It was a note from Jungkook. He must have placed it on the bed until it fell.

'Had to go to Europe with the guys to shoot a video. It was last minute. Sorry.'

I was confused. If he had to leave last minute and felt bad, why didn't he answer when I called? Why did he change his number? What he said last night, was all that to soften me up so he could use me? 

I crumbled up the note and threw it away. I tried not to let the tears fall so I did what I usually do when I'm angry. I leave everything where it is and order Chinese food. It's therapeutic for me. I can't keep letting boys take advantage of my being in love.

*A few months later*

"(Y/n), I still can't get used to you wearing such a nice dress", my sister squealed excitedly.

"Thanks but I'm not the one who needs to get compliments today. How do you feel?", I asked her, holding her heels while she put on flat shoes.

"Excited and exhausted. Who knew getting married could be such hard work?", she said.

"This is why you shouldn't wear heels that high. Anyways, you should be dancing with your new husband. If you don't, this party is a waste", I said.

"You should be out there too. You can't hide in the house, you know?", she said.

"I know. I just wanna stay for a few minutes. I'll come right out", I said.

She nodded and walked right out of the door. From the window, I could see family and friends dancing and having fun with each other. I questioned myself whether I should listen to my sister and go right out there or just wait in here. As I thought what to do, my stomach answered for me. I did see a few cupcakes that looked good.

~~~~

While I roamed outside, looking for somewhere to sit, I saw a few people that looked familiar. When they got closer, I noticed it was Jungkook and his friends.

"What the hell is he doing here?", I asked myself.

The looked all happy and friendly while they talked to my sister, they're probably congratulating her on her marriage. As I tried to figure out why they were here, Jungkook's eyes met mine, causing me to look away. I tried to keep myself occupied by pretending to be looking for someone. That's when my sister decided to walk towards me while they followed behind.

"(Y/n), look who's back!", she said, turning me around.

I kept my arms crossed and just nodded. Her smile turned into a confused frown as she glanced at all of us.

"I don't get it. I thought you'd be excited, since you're always talking about-"

"Well you thought wrong", I interrupted her and walked away.

I walked over to the small bar and served myself a drink. Is it hot out here or is it just me? I quickly waved my hand around because I felt myself sweating.

"Hey (y/n), can I talk to you for a sec?", Jungkook asked.

"There's nothing to talk about", I said before walking back into the house.

I can feel him following me. I was about to close the door but he beat me to it.

"Leave me alone", I said to him.

"No. I'm not going anywhere until I make sure everything is okay between us", he said.

"Everything is not okay! You left without a word after we had sex and then you changed your number! How can I trust you after using me??", I said, showing how much anger I had.

"There's a reason for that. That night when you fell asleep after what we did, you got a message on your. You looked so tired so I decided to check for you. You had all of these messages from your ex and thought you still had feelings for him so I left", he explained.

"I don't have feelings for him anymore. Did you see any messages of me replying? No because I want nothing to do with him", I said.

"I know. I didn't realize that until your sister explained it to me. And I changed my number because some psycho girl kept texting me and calling me asking if I wanted to go out with her and said all of these inappropriate things", he said.

"Why do I feel like you're lying?", I asked.

"I'm not lying. It's the truth. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be with you. That night was amazing and I just got jealous. I should've handled it a bit better", he said.

"Yeah you should've. You really hurt me", I said.

"I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?", he asked.

"Will you run away from me again?", I asked.

"No. I promise", he said.

"Then, we're okay. But as revenge I'm gonna have to force you to dance with me", I said.

"That's not torture. I'd love to dance with you. By the way, you look beautiful", he smiled.

"Thanks", I smiled back and led him outside.
______________________________

Never cry for someone who isn't worth it. Remind yourself that you are strong and don't need anyone in order to be happy. So put a smile on your face and enjoy life😊