RM

I was sitting on a chair outside on the balcony. The blanket I had on me was super warm and protected me from the cold breeze. I had a very cute beanie on my head that Namjoon bought for my birthday. It fits a little too big but I like it.

"What are you doing out here? You're gonna get more sick", Namjoon said, bending down to kiss my cheek.

"I'm more comfortable out here", I said, nose stuffed.

He sat down right next to me and wrapped his arms around me so I could get closer to him. My hands laid on his chest and my head rested on his shoulder.

"Maybe I should stay. You need someone to take care of you", Namjoon said.

"No you should go. I'll be fine. Anyways, it's not like your manager is ever gonna let you take another opportunity like this. I'm so proud of you and the guys", I smiled up at him.

"Are you sure? I won't be able to have fun knowing you're here sick and alone", he said.

"Jen's coming over. She's brining something for my throat", I said.

"Okay. But I'll be calling every now and then to check up on you. If only you weren't sick, I'd put you in my pocket and take you with me", he said, pulling me closer.

"I don't think I would fit. I'm a little too big", I chuckled.

"Nope. You're just the right size. I promise I will bring you something", he said.

"Another hat?", I asked.

"Well you like hats don't you? You're wearing the one I bought for you and you cannot look any cuter than now", he smiled.

"So you're saying without a hat, I look ugly?", I asked jokingly.

"No that's not what I meant at all. You're beautiful every minute of everyday. Even when you're sick. I'd rather not have you sick though. You couldn't even sleep last night. But at least you're not coughing anymore", he said.

"I'm fine. You better take pictures so when you come back you can show them to me", I said.

"Of course I will", he kissed my cheek.

~~~~~

"Who's ready to partyyyy?", Jen sang as she came in with a bag in her hand.

"Not so loud", I groaned as I covered my head with my blanket.

Jen sat on the couch as she stared at me. She smirked and crawled over to pull the blanket away from me.

"Hey!", I yelled.

"No hug for your best friend?", she asked as she extended her arms forward.

"I don't wanna get you sick", I said.

"Nonsense", she said before jumping on me and gave me a huge hug.

"I'm gonna make you some soup and I'll put a movie on so get comfy. I'll be right back", she hopped her way into the kitchen and started cooking.

During the movie, I felt uneasy. I was trying to finish the soup but I was too weak to. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran towards the bathroom and stuck my head into the toilet. Jen came in to check on me. She rubbed my back until I was finished.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

"Yeah", I said weakly.

I tried standing up but the whole room is shaking..or is that my vision? Before I could stand on both feet, I blacked out.

~~~~~

When I woke up, I was in my room with a cloth on my forehead. I looked over at the time and noticed it was already 10 in the morning.

"I was asleep for that long?", I said to myself.

I turned my body so I could get up but Jen came into the room and ordered me to stay in the bed.

"You had a very high fever. You need to stay in bed", she said.

"I want some water though", I said.

"I'll get it for you. I'll be right back", she said before disappearing.

I laid back down and waited for Jen. A few seconds later I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I couldn't really understand since the kitchen and my room were a few feet away. Before I could come to a conclusion of who Jen was talking to, there was a knock on the door.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here??", I asked as he walked towards me with a glass of water.

"Well my girlfriend fainted and I quickly came back home to see if she was doing okay", he said, handing me the glass and placed his hand on my forehead.

"What about the interview? You didn't leave the guys did you?", I asked him.

"No they were worried to so they came with me. They're out in the living room", he said.

He sat down on the bed and caressed my head.

"You guys should've done the interview. What if they don't let you reschedule?", I asked him.

"I don't care about the interview. You mean more to me than anything. And there's probably gonna be more opportunities in the near future so don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're feeling better", he smiled as he took my hands in his.

"Where's (y/n)??? She's needs my happiness to make her feel better!", Hoseok sang as he came running into the room with balloons.

The rest of the guys came in holding stuffed bears and candy and more balloons. I was shocked because usually when I get sick they never do anything like this. Well probably because I've never been this sick before.

"How are you feeling (y/n)?", Taehyung asked.

"Better. You guys didn't have to come but thanks. It means a lot", I smiled at them.

"We're always here for you", Jungkook said.

"Okay you guys can go now. I wanna spend time with my girlfriend. Just leave all of that stuff on the floor", Namjoon said.

"Hey! Don't be rude", I told him.

"You're right. Give me the candy and then put the rest of the stuff on the floor", he said.

"Namjoon!", I nudged him.

"Alright they can stay. Just for a few minutes. I don't like sharing you", Namjoon wrapped his arms around me and stuck his tongue out to the guys.
______________________________