RM (Pt. 1)

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been exactly two weeks since I was chosen to be in my company's dance team. Though I'm the only one lacking a few things, I still have think I'm good. Except I don't quite agree with our uniforms.

"Jeez why do these stupid things have to be so short??", I mumbled as I sat across my boss' son.

"Well maybe if you stop eating like a pig, it wouldn't be too short."

I glared at the annoying guy in front of me and rolled my eyes. Yeah maybe I eat more than most girls but it's not my fault I'm always hungry. And anyways, it's not his business.

"Who asked for your opinion? I was merely talking to myself", I said, huffing out a breath as I moved a piece of my hair out of the way.

"No wonder people call you crazy", he said.

I tried my hardest not to throw a few fries-maybe a few punches-at him as he talked back to me. I shook it off and continued to eat.

"..jeez why are you even here?", you mumbled silently.

"You think I wanna be here?? I'm only here because my father told me to get you something to eat", he quickly said, his arms crossed over his chest.

"And you have. So what the hell are you doing here still?? I thought 'being around me' sickened you. Just leave me alone", i muttered angrily as I got up and walked towards the bus stop that was a few feet away.

I tried to ignore all the stares I was getting from guys around me. If only they had made shorts under these skirts then I wouldn't have to be repeatedly pulling it down when it rises up.

As I looked left to see if the bus was coming, I felt something wrap around my waist. When I looked down, I can see a pair of arms embracing me with some type of clothing. I turned around to see who the hell was touching me only to realize it was Namjoon. He had taken off his sweater and tied it around my waist.

"..mm...thanks", you mumbled.

"I didn't do it for you. You just complain too much", he said, eyebrows scrunched up together in annoyance.

He turned around and walked away towards the direction of his house.

"Jerk", I muttered silently.

That night when I got home, I struggled to fall asleep. I kept tossing and turning. The picture of Namjoon's arms wrapping around me was stuck in my head.

"What am I doing?? It was nothing", I mumbled silently to myself.

~~~

Namjoon's POV

"What are we doing here again?", I asked my friend.

"The girl's are practicing today. They're so hot. We must set you up with one of them", he said, nudging me with his elbow.

"..I think I'll pass", I said.

"Alright girls, gather up!"

The coach called the dance team over to the center and paced back and forth. I noticed (y/n) was standing a few feet away from the rest of them.

"(Y/n), what have I told you before?", the coach asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"..don't get too close to anyone or else I'll bump into them?", (y/n) said.

"You know what I'm talking about. Your weight is still the same and it's making you lack good effort in the choreography. You're too fat", the coach said.

"What? That chick does not look fat at all. That coach is blind", my friend said.

The coach circled around (y/n) and even pointed out any flaws or imperfections that weren't acceptable. She looked quite uncomfortable.

"Go to the gym and stay there for an hour. I will be checking up on you. Now for the rest of you, run by that choreography again", the coach said.

(Y/n) grabbed her gym bag and began walking towards the exit.

"Too bad for her", your friend said.

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

After crying for about five minutes, I turned on the machine and started jogging. Everyday I'm forced to put a smile on my face even when people are rude towards me. I can't show them I'm weak. I must prove that I deserve to be on that dance team.

I didn't quite feel comfortable. I felt as if someone was watching me. I got off of the machine and looked around the gym. I didn't see anyone so I continued with my workout.

Forty minutes pass, sweat covered my body from head to toe. I didn't take a break because I knew if I stopped, I wouldn't wanna continue. I didn't stop for water nor for food. I was only starving for good results.

~~~

It was around 10pm when I stopped my workout. The coach said only an hour but I ended up staying for an extra hour.

"Shoot", I muttered silently as I watched the last bus drive away.

I took a deep breath and sighed before walking. My house was a few minutes away by bus but I knew I would get home in an hour by walking.

"..hmm", I said silently as I walked through the streets.

There were a few guys staring at me, making gross comments while whistling. I always hated when people do that, especially when I was alone which is almost all the time. I kept glancing back to see if anyone was following me but I didn't pay attention to the guys that were now in front of me.

"Hey, what's a pretty young lady doing walking around these streets by herself? You don't know what kind of perverts there are out here", one guy said.

"Yeah. Why don't you let us walk you home. Protect you fro others", the other one snickered evilly.

"Just..leave me alone", i mumbled, afraid of them getting closer.

They tried touching me but I didn't let then all of them tried pulling me away...that's until someone pushed them off. I ended up falling and scraping my knees.

"..Namjoon?"
_______________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

So I will be doing a Q&A after the Namjoon imagine part 2 so be prepared with your questions❤️