RM

Army? Army! Oh my fucking god she fucking dead. After the MV we should all be dead. I've never felt so many feelings at the same time. I'm so proud of them😭❤️
—————————————————————-

"Come on, I'm your best friend. You gotta tell me who it was. You've been talking about him every phone call. And it was your first time! You can't just say you had a fling. It was more than a fling", Eli said.

"It doesn't matter. It was just for the summer. I don't know where he is now", I mumbled, looking through my locker.

"Do I know him?", she asked.

I startled her by closing my locker too hard.

"Can we talk about something else? Like I said, it doesn't matter. I'm not gonna see him again", I said.

I turned around and headed towards my first class with Eli following. I could tell she had a bunch more questions since she kept glancing at me.

~~~

"Good morning class, I hope everyone did their assignments. I know two weeks already passed but I would like to welcome a new student. Most of you may know him already but treat him as any other student", my teacher announced.

I rested my head on my arms against my desk. Once I saw the new kid, my head jolted upwards, eyes widening.

"Is that Namjoon??"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe he's in our class!"

"I hope he sits next to me."

The whispers around me confused me. How can they know him?

"Wow, isn't he just a god", Eli said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand, admiring the new kid.

"You know who he is?", I asked, turning my attention towards her.

"You don't? He's the president's son", she said.

"He is?", I asked.

"Yeah. How do you now know that??", she asked.

I slightly pouted, turning my gaze back to him. He was staring at me.

"Why don't you sit on the desk next to (y/n)? (Y/n) can you raise your hand please", my teacher said.

"Damn", I silently muttered while raising my hand.

When he sat down on the desk, he turned to look at me but I didn't bother turning.

~~~

I was at my locker, putting my books away. Once again I heard whispering coming from behind me. Everyone was staring at the new kid who was coming towards me. I turned back to face my locker before he reached me.

"Hey", he said, a soft smile on his face as his hands were tucked into his pocket.

I ignored him and pretended to organize my books.

"I didn't know you go to this school. Guess we'll see each other everyday right?", he asked, awkwardly chuckling.

I closed my locker and walked away. A few students around us witnessed my 'rude' behavior. Some girls threw nasty glares at me.

~~~

"It was him?? You're kidding right?? Stop playing jokes", Eli gasped.

"I'm not kidding. I just can't believe he lied about who he was. I'm so stupid for falling for his tricks", I groaned as I threw myself on my bed.

"You're not stupid (y/n). And maybe he did it for a reason. I mean, it's not like he's avoiding you. You said he talked to you right?", she asked.

"That's not the point. The point is he lied to me. I mean, how do I even know if he's the person he was when we were together?", I sighed.