J-Hope

One of seven beautiful men
————————————————————

"Hoseok, Namjoon is looking for you", you said as you walked into his room.

He was sitting near his desk, quite focused on a few papers in front of him. The pencil he was holding was right between his lips while his forehead scrunched up as he concentrated. Noticing he wasn't paying attention, you walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek, catching his full attention.

"Hey, how long were you standing there?", he asked.

"A few seconds. Namjoon is calling you", you said.

"Really? For what?", he asked.

You shrugged your shoulders. You were about to walk away but he grabbed your hand and pulled you onto his lap. His arms were wrapped around you while a smile rested on his face.

"Stay with me for a while. It's not everyday I get to see you", he said.

"You're always busy that's why", you mumbled.

"I'm almost done. And when I am, I promise I'll take you out on a romantic date", he smiled.

He glanced down at your lips for a few seconds before looking into your eyes. Your face was turning red because you knew what he was thinking. You've been together for three months and pretty much your experience with kissing is non-existent. Though your feelings for him are strong, you can't seem to tell him how you really feel, mostly because of your nerves.

"Why are your hands shaking?", he chuckled.

"I-I don't know", you mumbled shyly.

He began to laugh and hugged you, knowing how much he loves to tease you.

"I should go see what he wants", he smiled.

~~~

"So what movie shall we watch?", Namjoon asked the seven people standing in front of him.

You looked up at the list of movies and thought about which one is best to watch. Everyone else chose different movies. Since you can't decide, you thought of just watching whatever they choose.

"We should watch that new scary movie", Taehyung said.

"No!..I mean..whatever", Jungkook said.

Hoseok took your hand in his and smiled down at you. Everyone ended up agreeing on a movie and was about to walk inside the movie theater until a girl furiously blocked the way.

"Hobiii! What are you doing with this thing?! You're supposed to be with me!", she yelled.

"We went over this. I don't have feelings for you. She's my girlfriend. Not you", Hoseok said calmly.

"No!", she yelled before taking a hand full of your hair and yanked it.

Hoseok and the rest of them had to pull her away from you. Eventually security had to escort her away.

~~~

"So she's crazy?", you asked.

You and Hoseok were walking along the sidewalk, hand in hand, while talking about what happened earlier.

"Something is wrong with her. I tried to befriend her and she got obsessed with the idea of me liking her. I had to set things clear but she wouldn't just give it a rest. Anyways, let's not talk about her. You still have that appointment at the hospital? I'm going with you", he said.

"Really? So nice of you", you smiled.

"Anything for my girl", he said.

~~~

The doctor had explained to you that you do have to get extra exams for your respiratory problem. So you and Hoseok waited for the elevator.

"Don't be nervous. Everything is gonna be okay", Hoseok smiled and caressed your hand.

You smiled nervously and kept looking at the elevator door. Once it opened, you and Hoseok entered it. It was going up and suddenly heard a voice over the speaker. Neither of you could understand what it was saying.

When you arrived at the floor you were gonna get off, the elevator doors opened and noticed a familiar person not too far from the front desk. When she saw both of you, she pulled up a gun and fired, hitting you right on the chest.

"(Y/n)!", Hoseok yelled.

As you fell, you can hear people screaming. Hoseok pressed the emergency button so the elevator doors could close. Immediately, the elevator was shut down, leaving you and Hoseok trapped. He quickly kneeled down and took off his sweater.

"Hold on (y/n), stay with me", he breathed out while placing his sweater on the wound and applied pressure.

You were sweating and had trouble breathing. Here was blood everywhere.

"Hoseok...I have to tell you something..", you mumbled.

"Don't speak. Save your energy", he said.

He took out his phone and tried calling one of the guys since they were in the waiting room.

"Where are you guys? There's a shooter in the hospit-"

"I know. It's that girl we saw yesterday. She shot (y/n). We're in the elevator and I think we're stuck. She needs help. Shes bleeding too much", Hoseok said.

You were coughing out blood. Everything hurt. Especially seeing Hoseok worried and scared.

"Someone's on the way. You're just gonna have to hold tight for now."

Hoseok quietly cussed and hung up. He got down to your level and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I...love you", you struggled saying.

"What?", Hoseok asked.

He was breathing quite rapidly.

"I realized that you're always saying sweet things to me and I never do anything to repay you. I was always afraid to tell you how I feel. I love you", you mumbled, squeezing your eyes shut as you felt the pain in your chest.

The sweater he had over the wound was covered in blood. He took off his shirt and replaced the sweater with it. He can hear people from the other side of the elevator doors.

"Help! She's dying!", he yelled.

When he looked down at you, you had stopped breathing. Your eyes were still open but there was no movement.

"(Y/n)?..(y/n) wake up...you can't leave me..please wake up", he whispered as he tried to hold back the tears.

He rested his forehead against yours and cried. By then the doctors arrived too late.

~~~

After the funeral, Hoseok stayed behind a few more minutes in front of your grave. The smile that he always had had disappeared and replaced by an emotionless expression.

"I love you too (y/n). Always", he sighed before walking away.
_______________________________

Sooooo it seems like Taehyung is sneaking his way into the bias lane. Jimin is gonna snatch the sh!t outta him.

Anyways next part will be a smut👍🏻