Jimin (Pt. 1)

*Smut Alert*
—————————————————————

It was a rainy afternoon. You and Jimin were in your room, talking about how he'll be leaving soon on your with his friends. You were quiet sad since he was gonna be gone for at least a month. The conversation had started off well but then the atmosphere changed as you both talked about what you'll miss about each other.

You two never had a conversation about sex, mostly because it had never crossed your mind and Jimin is always busy with his group members. But at that exact moment, you felt deep down in your gut that you wanted him in every way possible. It was always embarrassing to talk about explicit things like that, you didn't even like mentioning to anyone about your period, not even your parents.

Talking turned into kissing, kissing turned into making out and eventually you were straddling him. As you two kissed, your hands tangled themselves in his hair while he held onto your waist. He began to move your hips forward, the unfamiliar feeling causes heat to travel down between your legs. A slight gasp was heard from your lips when you felt his cold hands make their way up your shirt.

You were enjoying it...until his phone rang. You didn't even get that far, your clothes were still on.

"What's wrong?", you asked as Jimin put his phone away.

A sigh from his mouth while an apologetic look laid on his face.

"Our flight has to be rescheduled since the weather is gonna get worse. I have to be at the airport in an hour", he explained, caressing small circles on your thigh with his thumb.

"Oh..", your voice trailed off as you looked away.

"I'm sorry. I wish I can stay longer...but we'll continue when I get back...if you want", he said, voice hinting with hope.

Still recovering from that flustering moment, you just nodded and softly smiled. He returned the smile and pecked your lips before lightly pushing you off of him. You watched from your bed as he grabbed his things, bidding you farewell after he was finished.

~~~

You talked to him almost everyday. You hated when someone close to you, like Jimin, leaves for a long period of time.

Since you've been thinking about that day that almost happened with Jimin, you couldn't stop thinking about him. Almost every night you had to eat rid of the burning sensation you had all over your body, and that was to send your hand into your panties.

~~~

A few weeks pass. Jimin was supposed to arrive in the morning when you woke up but it had been hours. You were in the living room watching the news, beginning to get worried as you heard the newsmen announce a plane crash. You were scared because you were wondering if Jimin was in that plane. You've tried contacting him but it would go straight to voicemail. You were now hyperventilating. The more you heard the news, the more your heart would pound in fear. That's when your front door opened, revealing your boyfriend who had been soaked from the rain.

"I'm here", he called out to you, placing his sweater on the coat rack.

You quickly ran to him, hugging him so tightly.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you were dead. There was a plane crash. I thought you were in it. I thought I lost you. I called you so many times but it went to voicemail", you silently cried on his shoulder, your tears staining his shirt, mixing in with the rain that had soaked him.

"Our flight was delayed. And my phone is dead. Im so sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you", he said, embracing you.

"I was worried", you pulled away from the hug, roughly wiping away your tears.

"I said I'm sorry. But I'm here now. Okay?", he softly smiled, placing his thumb over your bottom lip.

He leaned down and kissed you. He pulled away and paused for a moment as he looked into your eyes. Your chest was heaving as if you wanted more. He connected his lips with yours once again but more roughly. Your arms made their way into his hair.

His tongue grazed along your bottom lip, Alain for entrance. As soon as your tongues touched, Jimin pulled up your legs and wrapped them around his waist, making his way towards the bedroom.

He placed you on the bed, softly smiling as he crawled on top of you. His hand was caressing your cheek, slowly going down to the hem of your shirt. In one swift move, your shirt was thrown somewhere in the room. His eyes went down to your chest, surprised you weren't wearing anything under. He can sense you were feeling uncomfortable so he took off his shirt. Your eyes slightly widened, not just because he was quite toned but there was a scar near his stomach that was caused from an accident that he told you about, which was why you were so worried in the first place.

Your hands carefully traced the scar. You took one glance at Jimin before leaning over to place a small kiss on the scar.

He pushed you back down on the bed, nuzzling his face between your neck to suck on your sensitive spot. You didn't think you had one until a moan accidentally slipped from your lips. His mouth went down to your breasts, leaving a trail of saliva behind. He worked on both of your breasts whether it was pecking and sucking or massaging or both. You've never felt pleasure like this before, not even when you've done so yourself.

He removed your jeans and panties. You had crossed your legs because you felt insecure but Jimin just smiled down at you. He uncrossed your legs and caressed up to your thighs, placing small kisses. As soon as he was right at your core, your breathing hitched and you arched your back. You can feel his tongue do wonders. You kept repeating his name over and over again as you felt pleasure. Then a somewhat familiar feeling at the pit of your stomach grew. You had warned Jimin to stop but he just kept going.

When he pulled away, you were a little embarrassed when you saw him licking the remains from his mouth.

Jimin took off his jeans, kicking them away. The bump that was created in his briefs caught your attention. Your mouth watered as he took off his briefs, his length sprung upward. He pumped himself as he took out a condom from the pocket of his jeans. Right when the condom was in place, Jimin helped you prepare, more than you already are, and massaged your inner thighs. He was aligned at your entrance, glancing at you before slowly entering. You felt pressure but it was bearable.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

You did feel a slight pain but you can take it. You wrapped your arms around his neck so you can bring him down to kiss him. After adjusting, he slowly rolled his hips forward, not wanting to break you as if you were fragile. You can sense he wanted to go faster from the look on his face and the short twitches coming from his hips.

As time passed, you were getting frustrated at the slow pace he was going. You told him to go faster or even rougher if he wanted. Actually you wanted him to go rougher but being the shy person that you are, you were embarrassed to say anything that you wanted. You made it seem like it was his idea.

He sat up, grabbing your hips, and thrusted faster. You were practically screaming his name. The angle that he was thrusting in made you feel like you were in heaven. Once again you felt a familiar sensation at the pit of your stomach. You began to tighten yourself around his member, causing him to groan in your ear. A few thrusts later, both of you climaxed. He kept thrusting to ride out your orgasm. He laid on top of you, both sweaty and out of breath. He pulled himself out of you while you composed yourself.

"Uh oh", you heard him say.

"What?", you asked, sitting up.

"...the condom broke."
_______________________________

There will be a part 2 hopefully soon. Again busy with school, work, and taking care of Wizard so I don't know when I'll update daily once again but do expect an update later on today