J-Hope

You've been waiting to use the phone for about five minutes now. You were very impatient so to let the girl know that you were tired of waiting, you repeatedly tapped your foot on the floor and stared at her.

Finally after realizing you were getting annoyed, she hung up and returned to her room. You dialed the number and pressed the phone against your ear.

"Hoseok? Is that you?", you asked.

"Hey (y/n), how are you?"

"Bored. I feel like I'm gonna go insane in here. When are you guys gonna get me out?", you asked.

"(Y/n), you know your release date isn't for another six months. It doesn't work that way."

"But I learned my lesson. I don't need to be in here with these other brutes", you groaned, lightly hitting the wall.

The security guard glanced over at you, noticing you were getting angry. You had turned the other way so you'd be facing the wall.

"You haven't learned your lesson. We received a call about you getting into another fight with a girl. How is that learning your lesson? I know you're anxious to get out but you've only been there for a month. You have to finish your punishment."

Your hands were turning into fists. You tried so hard not to bang the phone against the wall repeatedly.

"Whatever", you muttered before hanging up, not letting him answer.

You went back to your room and laid down on the bed, lost in your own thoughts. You've been having anger issues for as long as you can remember. It was mostly caused by your parents neglecting you and it impacted you in a negative way. You've been skipping school, getting into fights, breaking into places, stealing, etc. One day you ended up getting into a fight with one of your friends and injured her so bad that she actually almost died. You were arrested and sent to a juvenile facility were they enforce strict rules.

Hoseok has been the only one to be there for you, even when you lash out on him. You've only started getting feelings for him the first time he visited you. You'd thought he wouldn't care but you were surprised that he did.

Two months pass and you were waiting for Hoseok to visit you. You smiled as soon as you saw him and wished you could hug him but since there are rules, you can't.

"Hey, how are you?", he asked, sitting in front of you.

"Tired. What have you been doing?", you asked.

"Just finished a project the guys and I were doing", he said.

"Oh..they don't still think that I'm a bad influence on you, do they?", you asked.

"Um...they do actually..and I have to talk to you about something..we're gonna start going on tour soon and they think that I should stop visiting you. I feel like me not visiting you will motivate you to work on your problem and focus more on good behavior and getting out. You only have four more months left anyways", he said.

"So you're just gonna abandon me?", you asked.

You can feel yourself heating up. You hate when people push you away when you have done nothing.

"I'm not abandoning you. You need help. You haven't gotten any better. You get angry easily", he said.

"No I don't!", you raised your voice.

"Watch it number 352", the security guard warned you, calling you by the number on your shirt.

You huffed out a breath and folded your arms over your chest. Hoseok tried to grab your hand but you just pushed away.

"Am I gonna need to put you in the LR again??", the security guard got closer.

"That's not necessary. (Y/n), calm down", Hoseok said.

"Stop acting like you care. It's not like you're my boyfriend anyways. You know what? Just leave me alone", you muttered before heading towards the security guard so he'd open the door for you.

As you walked back to your room, you felt so many emotions run through your body. You felt angry and sad. Tears were forming in your eyes but your hands were turning into fists. You ended up acting out and they had to put you in the LR which is actually the Loner's Room. They put girls who act out in that room for a whole day to calm down.

~~~

A few months pass. You ended up getting your release date pushed back to another month. During those few months you took anger management classes, finished your education and received your high school diploma, took counseling, and behaved well. Hoseok has not visited you since.

You were now being released. You were afraid because you don't know what could trigger you but you had made a plan of what to do if you ended up in a situation that involved your anger so you were prepared.

~~~

You stood in front of their house. You wanted to knock but you weren't ready to talk to him. You sighed and continued walking.

You sat down on the sand, admiring the sunset. It was almost night time but you didn't want to go home yet. Your cousin was nice enough to let you stay with her until you had enough money to get your own place. You also thought about what college to go to.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?"

When you turned back, you stood up quickly as you realized Hoseok was standing before you. You didn't know what to say.

"Your cousin told me you got released today. How are you feeling?", he asked.

"Relieved to be out of that place...I'm doing okay now..more than okay actually", you mentioned.

"I know. Your cousin told me. I'm glad you turned yourself around", he smiled.

You smiled back and nodded. You knew you had to apologize for the way you acted towards him the last time you saw him but you were afraid that he'll push you away again.

"Listen..the last time we saw each other..it didn't end so well. I'm sorry for the way I acted", you said.

"It's Okay. I just hope you understand that I do care about you. But you have to watch your temper. You can even hurt yourself", he said.

"I know. I really like you Hoseok. You're an amazing friend to even stick with me after being mean to you. I just don't have anyone else", you shrugged your shoulders.

"You're not alone anymore", he said.

He grabbed your hands and placed them on his chest. You can feel his heart beat quickly, causing your face to flush.

"I promise I won't let you get through this alone. I'm with you", he smiled before placing a kiss on your cheek.
______________________________

I still can't believe I've been on wattpad for two years now and have written five books. I wonder how it's gonna be next year.