RM

So since this is the last part for this book, this will be a very smutty smut( or at least I'll try to make it into a smutty smut but if I fail, I'll make it up to you on the fourth book)
_______________________________

Namjoon has been teasing his girlfriend for a year now. (Y/n), at first, would get freaked out but she's used to it now.

She was sitting down on the couch, buffing her nails. As she did that, she then glanced at her engagement ring. She smiled and thought about the proposal that Namjoon arranged. It's been a week but she couldn't stop looking at it.She felt an arm wrap around from behind her and lips on her cheek.

"You smell good..like strawberries", he smiled, mumbling against her neck.

"It the body wash I bought", she said.

He began kissing her neck. She sighed as she felt his tongue glide along her sensitive skin. His hands were going up her shirt, that's when she stopped him.

"You're not that sneaky", she said.

He snapped his fingers and sat down next to her, bringing her leg up on his lap so he can massage it.

~~~

Later that day, Namjoon ended up going out to buy food while she showered. After she finished, she wrapped her body in a towel and went over to her vanity to brush her hair. She spaced out as her hand touched her neck, noticing a bruise.

"(Y/n), I'm back!"

She heard Namjoon's voice. When he entered the room, he stopped as he saw her named body wrapped in a towel.

"S-Sorry..I thought you'd be changed by now", he chuckled awkwardly, looking away.

"No it's okay. You can look you know. I mean, we're gonna be married soon", she said, walking towards him.

She stood on her tippy toes so she can give him a kiss. The tip of his ears turned red as he glanced down at her cleavage. This is her chance to tease him the way he teases her.

"I'm gonna change", she said, dropping her towel onto the ground.

While walking towards her closet, she can feel Namjoon's eyes on her. He gulped and tried to ignore what happening in his pants. She hummed as she grabbed her pjs. He stood behind her, softly kissing her right shoulder. His hand slowly went up her arm, moving her hair out of the way. He nibbled softly on her earlobe, causing her to close her eyes and sigh. She tilted her head so he can have more access.

She turned around and looked at him. Both of them were breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down so she can kiss him. His hands instantly grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall. He pulled away so he can take off his shirt.

Even though she has already done it with an ex who turned out to be a douche, she knew Namjoon wasn't like him. His touch differed from her ex. Namjoon made her feel like she was floating.

He carried her towards the bed and carefully placed her on her back. He softly smiled at her, placing kisses up her leg. She bit down on her bottom lip, muting the moan that slipped out as she felt his mouth near her core. His tongue was doing wonders and even caused her eyes to roll back. Her hands made their way towards his hair, tugging on it as she felt waves of pleasure going through her body.

She began to feel a familiar knot in her stomach. She warned him so he stopped and crawled on top of her. His hand felt her soft skin but froze when he was close to her chest. He hesitated but slowly touched her breast. She arched her back and let out a moan. He watched her reaction, making him more excited. He placed his lips on her breast, kissing and lightly sucking.

His lips went back up to hers, kissing her as he intertwined their hands together. He raised her arms over her head and lightly smirked. His hand caressed her cheek, thumb going over her swollen lips. He stayed like that for a few seconds before moving his hand down her body, stopping between her legs. She moaned out his name, whining as she wanted to feel more. He moved his finger in and out at a slow pace. Her toes began to curl as she once again felt something in her stomach. He didn't want it to be over that quickly so he moved his hand away and placed himself between her legs. He pumped himself until he was prepared.

As he carefully slid himself into you, feeling the tightness around his member, he hissed and lightly bit down onto her shoulder. It's been years since she did something like this so she felt a slight sting. After she adjusted, he moved his hips. They moaned as time passed. They got more excited as they got more comfortable. He sat up and held onto her legs as he thrusted faster.

She didn't care if she was loud. All she cares about was making sure both of them enjoyed this moment. His face scrunched up as he looked up at the ceiling, not being able to take this much excitement.

He slowed down and placed one of her legs over his shoulder, gripping onto it as he increased his speed. He kept telling her how beautiful she is which made her more into it. He pulled himself out and turned her onto her stomach. He had to spread her legs a bit so he can thrust into her.

It felt different for her, she felt more. He moved her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck, causing the small hairs to stand. She kept begging him to go faster but he knew if he did, he'd come closer to the end and he doesn't want that yet. Low groans and moans would come out of his mouth, grip tightening on her waist. He was cursing under his breath from how much he was holding back.

She moved her waist up to get more friction but he softly pushed her back down. He got himself more frustrated so as he held her waist, he thrusted faster, earning loud moans from her. He felt himself close.

She tightened herself around his member, finally coming undone. They both climaxed together, feeling high as ever. When he pulled himself out, he laid down next to her and wrapped his arm around her. They looked into each other's eyes, cheeks becoming red from what happened.

"Totally worth forgetting about the food", he said.

"..what? You forgot about the food? I'm starving! What were you doing when you went out??", she asked.

"Um...okay I have a very good explanation..I saw a cat and it was stuck on a tree and I tried to get it down but when I climbed up the tree, the cat was able to get down by himself and I was sorta stuck. I ended up falling but I'm okay", he said.

"..did you hit your head?", she asked.

"No", he answered.

"Did you get injured?", she asked.

"Not really. Just a scrape on my knee", he said.

"Hmm...Alright. You're forgiven", she said.

"I love you. And I can't wait to be married to you", he smiled as he intertwined their hands.
________________________________

That's it. That's the last part. I'm already getting started on the fourth book but I don't know when I'll post. I will also be working on the seventeen imagines book and the Jungkook fan fiction. Thank you guys so much for your support and kind words!