Jimin (Pt. 2)

The next morning, Mirae has woken up super early to shower. The first chore she had to do was dust the whole house.

"Good morning Miss Mirae. We're having guests over later on today so can you please clean the dining room? It has to be spotless", Mr. Park said.

"Yes sir", she smiled.

She grabbed all the cleaning supplies and headed towards the dining room. As she was brooming, she felt a presence behind her. Two arms wrapped themselves around her waist, startling her.

"Hey", Jimin whispered into her ear.

She suddenly turned around and bowed her head.

"Good morning sir. Your breakfast will be ready in a few minutes", she said, keeping her eyes glued to the ground.

"Okay? What's going on with you?", he chuckled.

He tried getting closer to her but she kept taking steps back.

"Sir..what we did was very inappropriate. We must no longer continue with that. I don't want either of us getting in trouble", she said.

"No. We're not gonna get into troubles if my father wants his son to live a happy life, he'll accept this. I don't care what anybody says. It's none of their business. Anyways I li-", he was interrupted by his father walking into the dining room.

"Son, there is someone I'd like you to meet. Let Mirae finish cleaning here", Mr. Park said.

Jimin took one last glance at Mirae and headed towards front with his father. She let out a long sigh and continued brooming. She set everything on the table and informed Mr. Park that the dining room was finished.

"Ah Miss Mirae, I would like to introduce to you Miss Jinny. As you know we have planned an arranged marriage so my son here can have a stable family. They will be getting married soon so I'd like for you to fix the guest room upstairs. She will be staying with us here", Mr. Park said.

"..I had no clue it would be this soon. I will do just that", she forced a smile on her face as she bowed.

She went upstairs and took out clean sheets for the bed. She wondered why this was bothering her so much. She knew Jimin already had someone to marry. Which is another reason why she didn't want whatever was happening to continue.

"Mirae."

Her body stiffened as she heard the familiar voice behind her. A pair of arms placed themselves on her shoulders but she just shrugged them off.

"No sir. You have plans to get married. You have a fiancé. This is disrespectful towards her and your family. I'm just a maid. The rich and the help cannot be together. You know that. I apologize for not stopping what happened yesterday night. But I promise that will no longer happen", she said.

"Mirae, do you seriously think I'm gonna let this go? Just for some broad I have no feelings for? Or this stupid arranged marriage? I don't care about any of that. I want you. I've always wanted you. Ever since the day my father brought you in. I know you have those feelings for me too. Otherwise, you would've stopped me yesterday. Stop being afraid", he said, turning her around and placing his hand on her cheek.

He wiped the tears away from her face and leaned down to peck her lips. He pulled away for a second to look into her eyes but then continued to kiss her.

"What is going on here?!"

Both of them abruptly pulled away. Mr. Park stood near the door, fuming with anger.

"Uh sir I can explain-"

"I don't wanna hear any of it. Call the guards!", he yelled towards the other maid.

"Father that's not necessary", Jimin stood in front of Mirae.

"I said I don't wanna her it. Both of you knew the consequences and you chose to break the rules. You should know better son", Mr. Park said to him.

"And you, we brought you into this house and this is how you repay us?? Where are the guards?!", Mr. Park yelled.

"Sir, I apologize. I-It won't happen again. I promise. Just give me another chance", Mirae pleaded.

Two guards came in, walking towards Mirae.

"Take her into holding. I will be there in a few minutes to give orders on what to do with her", Mr. Park told the guards.

The two guards grabbed Mirae and began to take her into the basement. Jimin tried to stop them but Mr. Park got in the way.

"You are not to interfere. You are not to go anywhere near her. I am disappointed in you", He said to him.

"Father, this isn't fair. She deserves to love someone.I deserve to be happy. I love her!", Jimin yelled.

"Not for long. You stay out of it. You are to marry Jinny and that is final", Mr. Park said, walking out of the room.

~~~

"Please Mr. Park. I'm so sorry", Mirae cried as they chained her arms.

The guards put her into a holding cell. The chains around her wrist were too tight, causing her to be in more pain.

"You know the consequences. You must be punished for breaking the rules", Mr. Park said.

Mirae cried and begged and pleaded but they didn't want to listen. She wished she could've just stayed in the streets instead of letting herself think there was hope with them.

"Get the whip will you?", Mr. Park asked one of the guards.

Mirae knew this was gonna happen. She sighed and lowered her head. The guard stood behind her and waited for Mr. Parks orders.

"I'll let you be. I will be upstairs having a talk with my son and his fiancé", Mr. Park said.

After he was out of sight, the guard raised the whip and hit her on the back, causing her to yell out in pain. Hit after hit, her hands would clench up into fists, biting down on her tongue.

~~~

"I won't be marrying her. I have no interest in her", Jimin said.

"You will do whatever I say. I am your father. You live under my roof. You will be the next CEO with a loving wife. Whether you like it or not", Mr. Park said.

"...then I'm stepping down..as the next CEO..and as your son. I will not be part of this if this is how you think life should go", Jimin said, no longer wanting to listen.

He stood up and began to walk out of the kitchen.

"And where do you think you're going?? Park Jimin I am speaking to you as your father. Get back here!", Mr. Park yelled.

"You are not my father. Your sick", Jimin said before looking for Mirae.
______________________________

Part 3 coming soon!

I know all of you suspected a smut but sorry to disappoint😅 I will let you know ahead of time when I'll be writing a smut!