Jimin

You were in the practice room, sitting down on one of the benches with your friend as you watched the guys practice their choreography. You and Jimin would glance at each other here and then but it wouldn't last too long due to your nerves.

"I can't believe you're actually going out with him tonight. You're so lucky", your friend lightly whined.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?", you asked her.

"Yeah but...he's been busy. Anyways, where is he taking you?", she asked.

"I don't know", you answered.

Last night, both of you confessed to each other over text. You hadn't talked to him yet. Mostly because you were a nervous wreck. He said he was gonna try to make this date memorable.

You glanced at Jimin one more time. His friends were teasing him because they knew what both of you felt.

"(Y/n), you're blushing", your friend gasped.

"Stop it", you whined as you covered your face.

You kept playfully hitting your friend as she teased you.

"Hey (y/n), heard about your date with Jimin. You must be excited right?", Taehyung smirked as kneeled in front of you, causing you to blush.

"Leave her", Jimin said as he lightly hit him behind the head.

Taehyung walked away while glancing at both of you, pouting his lips and making kissing sounds.

"Sorry about him. So..I'll pick you up around 6. Is that fine?", Jimin asked.

"Um...yeah..that's fine", you said, smiling up at him.

~~~

You kept pacing back and forth, waiting for Jimin to arrive. You were really nervous because this will be the first time that you two would be alone together knowing your feelings for one another. Questions kept popping up in your head, wether you were gonna mess it up. You even tried to practice on what to say to him.

You gasped as you heard the door bell. Before heading out, you checked yourself one last time  and opened the door for Jimin.

~~~

You were silent as he drove you to the place he had planned. That whole dialogue you were planning in your head wasn't going so well. What made it worse is that right when it got silent, your stomach began to make growling noises. You were quite embarrassed.

"Hungry? Don't worry. We'll be there soon", Jimin chuckled.

About a half hour later, Jimin had parked his car in a parking lot and opened the car door for you. The sun was already down by this time so you can perfectly see the stars.

"You coming or not?"

You hadn't noticed that you were staring at the sky for too long. As you observed your surroundings, Jimin grabbed a few extra blankets and a picnic basket from the trunk of his car.

Once he chose the perfect spot, he placed the blanket on the grass and sat down, placing the basket in front of him. He patted the seat next to him and took out food and drinks. You sat next to him and grabbed the plate that he handed to you.

"Chicken?", you chuckled.

"Yeah. Why are you laughing?", he asked.

"I told you my favorite food is chicken like years ago", you said.

"I know", he smiled.

You blushed and quickly looked away. While you moved your food around, Jimin scooted closer to you.