Jimin

It's been exactly over a week since you've been sick. You hated being sick. You felt like you were dying.

It was a Sunday night. You were laying down on your bed, covering your body with the blankets. Used tissues surrounded you as you continued to use new ones from the box.

"Hey, how is my baby doing?", Jimin peeked through the door as he held a bag.

"What are you doing here?", you asked with a stuffed nose.

"I came to check on you. I brought medicine, tea, and donuts", Jimin smiled as he sat down on your bed.

"You didn't have to. I have plenty of medicine", you said.

"And now you have more. How are you feeling? Better or worse?", he asked, placing his hand on your forehead.

"I feel like I've been ran over by a bus", you groaned.

"So better then. Last time you said you get like you've fallen off a cliff, landed on needles, and had been squished by a huge boulder. You now what you need? A warm bath. I'll go set it up for you and I'll help you if you're too tired", he smiled and headed towards the bathroom.

You eyed the bag of donuts and slightly opened it, taking in the scent of the delicious odor. You took a bite off of the first donut and sighed, closing your eyes.

"The bath is almost ready", Jimin said as he walked towards you.

"Where'd you get these donuts?", you asked.

"I bought them. Save them for later so you can take a bath", he said.

You placed the donuts away and walked with him to the bathroom. You took off your clothes and got into the bath, feeling the warm water on your skin. As Jimin put shampoo on your hair, your eyes started to close as it felt good.

"I'm gonna be staying with you tonight since your parents are gonna be gone", he said, scrubbing your body with the loofah.

"I can take care of myself Jimin. You don't have to", you hummed.

"You ended up leaving the window open and it was freezing last night. So no you can't take care of yourself. I am your boyfriend and my job is to take care of you, like I am right now. You are gonna get into your comfiest pjs and stay in bed", he said.

After your bath, you wrapped yourself in a towel and changed into your pjs. You headed towards the kitchen to get some food but Jimin carried you back into your room and placed you under the blankets of your bed.

"But..I'm hungry", you pouted.

"I'll go make you some soup. You stay here and rest. If I see you walking around, I'll have no choice but to punish you when you get better. You wanna know what your punishment is gonna be if you don't listen?", he lightly smirked as he covered you.

"...no more donuts?", you gasped.

"No more donuts, no more home made food, and no more of those kisses you like before bed", he chuckled.

"Okay..I promise I'll stay in bed", you said and snuggled yourself into the pillow.

He kissed your forehead and headed towards the kitchen to make you soup. You glanced over at the bag of donuts, which were on your desk across the room. Your stomach growled, causing you to groan.

"He won't notice I got up", you said to yourself as you stood up and tip toed your way towards the donuts.

You grabbed the donuts and tip toed back to your bed but froze as Jimin was standing near the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest.