Suga

Requested by onlygeniusmin
*Warning: contains abuse and self harm. If you're not comfortable reading, please skip this part and patiently wait for the next part.*
____________________________

"Let's see..keys, check..wallet, check..phone, check..", you were looking through your purse to see if you have everything.

Your boyfriend Yoongi was working all day so you had planned to hang out with your best friend. He has been your best friend longer than you've known Yoongi. He always looks after you and even calls himself your big brother.

"Hey Tes."

Your best friend, who has dirty blonde hair and a very nice accent, was leaning against his car as he brushed his fingers along his neck. His slight smirk would always get everyone's attention- yes everyone, girls and guys. You'd expected him to be with someone already but he'd rather have fun than settle down.

"You need to start learning how to drive that way I don't have to pick you up", he said.

"Yeah and what car am I supposed to drive?", you asked, rolling your eyes.

"Get a job, save money, buy a car. It's that simple", he stuck out his tongue.

You chuckled and got in the passenger seat. He drove for a while until he pulled up into an empty parking lot.

"What are we doing here? I thought we were gonna hang out at your place", you said.

"We are. But first, you must practice how to drive. Now unbuckle your seat belt and get your pretty little butt in the driver's seat", he said as he got out of the car.

"Little?", you muttered, looking at your behind.

The rest of the day, you spent your time eating and talking. It never gets boring with him.
Now as he was dropping you off at your house, he opened the car door for you and you hugged him, thanking him for today. He drove off as you walked into your home.

"Where were you?"

Your boyfriend's husky voice startled you. He was leaning magazine the wall behind you.

"I told you I was gonna hang out with-"

"Him? Didn't I make it clear that I didn't want you hanging out with him?", he muttered as he walked closer to you.

"But..I thought-", you were interrupted by a slap across your cheek.

You gasped and held onto your cheek, tears welling up in your eyes.

He pushed you up against the wall and roughly grabbed your wrist.

"Don't look at me like that. You make me this way. It's your fault", he muttered.

He pushed you, causing you to fall onto the floor, and walked away into the room.

This is the fourth time he has laid a hand on you. The first time it caught you by surprise. He apologized and promised it wouldn't happen again. The second time was when you were hanging out with him and his friends and accidentally dropped wine on him. He apologized again and believed he wouldn't do it again. The third time was when you were in bed with him and wanted to take the next step but he wasn't in the mood. You were afraid to say anything to him.

You hid yourself in the guest bedroom and let the tears fall. Every time you lock yourself in the guest bedroom, you let your emotions show. But now crying just doesn't help. You ended up grabbing a razor blade and hovered it  over your wrist.

Every cut you made, the blood would drip onto the floor. You were too focused into your emotions that you hadn't noticed that you cut too deep into your skin.

"Tes? Why is this door locked?? Who are you with in there?? Open this door!", Yoongi yelled as you heard the door rattling.

You panicked and dropped the blade. You quickly walked towards the window and opened it, sliding your body out of it. You ran until the house was no longer in sight.

It was almost midnight and luckily no one was around to notice you. You head started feeling light headed due to blood loss but that didn't matter to you.

"Tes? Is that you?"

You slowly started to realize your surroundings. You were near your best friend's house. He was talking to some girl as he leaned his body against his car.

"Ew she's bleeding."

"Tes, are you okay?", he quickly grabbed you as you tripped forward.

Your vision started to blur and your breathing was uneven.

"Call an ambulance", he told the girl.

~~~

You woke up feeling terrible. You were the only one to be in the hospital room though you heard two familiar voices outside.

"I think it's best if she moves in with me. You don't deserve her. She should've ended up with me, not you."

"I knew you couldn't be trusted. Plus, she's with me, not with you. She only sees you as a big brother. Nothing else. So when she gets discharged from here, I'm taking her home."

Yoongi and your best friend were having a heated conversation. You couldn't help but over hear.

"Not happening. Did you actually think no one would notice the bruises on her or that she's afraid every time she sees you? She's not going back with you. If you dare even step into that room, I'll call security to escort you-"

"Yoongi?", you called out.

You caught both of their attention. They quickly ran into the room, Yoongi slightly pushing your best friend so he'd be next to you.

"Tes, What the hell were you thinking? Are you stupid?", Yoongi asked, holding your hand.

"See this is the reason why she did what she did. You don't treat her well", your best friend said.

"And you think you can??", Yoongi asked, standing up.

"I can do so much better than you", your best friend said.

They were standing in front of each other, giving off glares.

"Stop it! Look, I know we've been close friends for years but...honestly, I don't see a future with you. You really do mean a lot to me though", you told your best friend, him nodding in response.

Yoongi let out a cold chuckle as he smirked at your best friend.

"And Yoongi...I don't like the way you've been treating me. You don't even let me hang out with anyone. I'm tired of it. I don't wanna be with you anymore", you mumbled lightly.

"You're being ungrateful", Yoongi said.

You stayed quiet and looked down at your hands. You were afraid to say anything else.

"...fine..I don't care anyways", Yoongi muttered before walking out of the room, bumping into your best friend along the way.

"I'm sorry Tes. You shouldn't be going through this", your best friend said as he held your hand.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't think you'd have feelings for me....I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore-"

"What?? No. I'm still gonna be here for you. I wanna take care of you. Move in with me. I don't want you staying at that house anymore. I promise I'll give you space when you need it", he said.

~~~

When you went back to the house, your stuff was thrown outside. Your best friend helped you pick up the things that weren't damaged and went back to his house. Even though you were still feeling a bit upset, your best friend made sure you didn't feel alone.
_______________________________

I have the most sweetest children ever. You guys are amazing. I love you❤️