Jin

*Warning: Jin Smut*
—————————————————————

Your boyfriend was sleeping on the couch after a long session of practicing and singing. Usually he sleeps on the bed with you but looks like he didn't have enough energy to make it to the bedroom.

You crawled over until you were sitting on his abdomen. You smiled softly at his angelic face. Your hands combed through his hair, feeling how soft it was. You leaned down and placed a small kiss on his cheek, causing him to stretch and mumble.

"Oppa, wake up. It's morning", you said, opening his eyes with your thumbs.

He stretched once again and smiled once he saw you. His hand went up to your cheek and softly caressed.

"Can I have five more minutes?", he asked in a sleepy voice, closing his eyes once you nodded.

You knew you weren't patient enough to wait five minutes. You needed his attention now. Your hands fiddled their way towards the first button on his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly. You only unbuttoned a few that way his chest would be exposed. You leaned down and placed small pecks on his neck, going down to his chest.

"(Y/n)", he whined, wanting to go back to sleep.

"What?", you asked innocently.

"Quit it", he mumbled, eyes still closed.

You stopped for a few seconds before continuing to unbutton his shirt. Once you completed unbuttoning all of them, you opened his shirt to reveal more of his skin. Your hands slowly went up and down from his chest to his stomach. Jin's lip kept twitching, meaning you were getting to him.

"Oppaaaa, I wanna play", you whined playfully while adjusting your position so you were fully on him.

"Play with someone else", he said, turning his face away, hoping he'd get some sleep.

"You're not that tired, are you? Because I can already tell you're wide awake", you whispered as your hand lowered down onto his pants, gripping his member over the fabric.

He softly moaned but quickly shook his head so he wouldn't fall for it. You bit your lip, knowing he was slipping into your hands. You continued to palm him over his sweats, earning small pants from him.

Even though you two had never done the 'do', mostly because you were the shy one, you were getting quite confident. You reached your hand into his sweats and gripped onto his length, causing a loud gasp to escape from his soft plump lips. You were getting quite cocky as pumped his member but as soon as you quickened your pace, Jin grabbed your hand and pulled it away.

He turned you over so you'd be under him. Your hands were forced together over your head as his hands held onto them. The sight of a half shirtless frustrated Jin caused heat to pool into your core, closing your legs to see if it'll release any pleasure.

"Couldn't wait five minutes, hm?", Jin asked, an eyebrow raised.

You shrunk. You felt overpowered as Jin threw his shirt across the living room, landing on the lamp that was near the corner. His hands made their way up your shirt, raising it up your body while staring intensely at you. He didn't completely take it off all the way. He left it over my head, covering your eyes like a blindfold.

You were a bit more intimidated now that you couldn't really see what was going on. You gasped when you felt something going over your breasts, leaving behind a cold breeze. You were guessing it was his tongue. Your back slightly arched as he softly pecked the sensitive skin around and on your breasts. You were the one now releasing moan after moan.

His fingers curled into the hem of your pj shorts, leaving on your baby blue panties. His hand caressed your ankles before slowly going up your legs, sending chills up your spine. He stopped at your inner thighs and began to massage one spot.

You begged for him to stop teasing and get on with it but all he did was chuckle. You can feel he was right at your core but your panties prevented you to feel more. He kissed and massaged that one spot, making you go insane. If only your panties weren't in the way.

"Oppaaa", you whined.

"What?", he asked innocently, copying what you did to him.

You groaned as he slowly took off your panties. His hands massages your waist before moving them towards your behind. The weird sensation of him squeezing your cheeks that were not your face made you squirm.

He had to push your waist down against the couch because you kept moving. You sighed once you felt him off the couch. You can hear shuffling but couldn't figure out what it was. Seconds later, Jin was back on the couch but you didn't feel fabric against your leg. You can feel his skin against yours.

Light moans could be heard. You questioned what it was but realized it was Jin pumping himself. He positioned himself between your legs but made sure you were comfortable before going further.

Jin took off your shirt so you could see him. He softly smiled before kissing you, pushing himself against you. You bit down on your hand as you arched your back, feeling so much pleasure running through your body. Jin intertwined your hands together as he groaned in your ear.

You never thought your first time would feel that amazing. His gentle touch but his rough thrusting at the same time threw you over the edge. Bother of you stared into each other's eyes as you climaxed together. He thrusted a few more times as you rode off your high.

He pulled out of you and laid close to you, wrapping his arm over your shoulders as you steadied your breathing.

He glanced at you and noticed your eyes were closed. You weren't sleeping but he guessed you were just resting from had happened.

"I love you (y/n)", he whispered.

You quickly looked up at him, mouth slightly opened, trying to comprehend what he just said.

"What?", you asked, dazed and shocked.

"I love you. I love you so much that every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again, if that makes sense", he chuckled.

You were a very sensitive person. Always have been since you were a little kid. So how did you respond? You bawled into tears like a little baby.

"I love you too", you hiccuped as you tried to maintain your crying.

Jin kept laughing. He hugged you tightly and tried to calm you down. Once you did, you snuggled yourself against his chest and closed your eyes to get some rest.

"I love you my beautiful princess", Jin said.

You began to cry again, causing Jin to apologize a bunch of times. He realized after that that he had to be cautious on when to say 'I love you'. You didn't care if he saw you ugly crying as long as he knows that you feel the same way for him.
_______________________________

It's normal not to have a partner. It's normal not to date. It's normal not to be in a relationship. For those of you saying that no one will love you because of whatever reason, STAHP. Everyone has their own time when they'll meet their 'other half' or 'soulmate' or however you describe it. Or maybe you're not interested in dating, that's normal too. It took me a while to accept that I still have time to find 'the one' but also in my mind it's like if I date someone, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with them, you know what I mean? Maybe I'm just not the 'relationship/marrying' type of person. I still have my Wizard though and you guys❤️