Suga (Pt. 2)

Oh no! Smut! Look away!.....Who am I kidding? This is like crack for all of you. Better than doing actual drugs. Say no to drugs kids😅
—————————————————————-

"(Y/n), it's almost lunch time and you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

I moved the blanket from my face to see Jin holding a tray with food on it. I didn't even drink that much yet my head always hurts.

"I'll eat it later", I said as I sat up.

Jin placed the tray on his desk and sat down on the bed. He noticed I was still upset about last night.

"Can I tell you secret (y/n)?", Jin said, a small smile on his face.

"Um...sure", I said.

"So..you know how Yoongi has stopped bringing girls? A few months ago, he pulled me aside and asked for advice. I thought he was gonna ask some stranger out so I gave him advice. Then I noticed he was acting very strange around you. I asked him if he used the advice I gave him and he said that he's been using it but nothing is working. He then admitted that he was using that advice on you. He told me a dream he had about you. I'm not gonna really put too much detail on what the dream was about but you can imagine right? Anyways, he said he couldn't control the way he felt around you. There were moments when he said he wanted to be alone with you. You guys are always alone but...you know what I mean right? He tries to control..that feeling so you wouldn't think that he only sees you as those other girls. I don't get it though. If he says he likes you then why did he bring another girl home last night on your birthday?", Jin asked himself.

"He didn't bring anyone. Last night, some guy was rubbing himself against me on the dance floor and Yoongi pushed him away. He told the guy that he was my boyfriend and to prove it, he kissed me. When we got home, Yoongi apologized for kissing me and said he didn't mean to do it. He knows I hate when people play with my feelings", I said, covering my legs with the blanket.

"So you like him too?", Jin asked.

I looked down at my hands and shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to say more. Jin took a deep breath and sighed as he exhaled.

"You're gonna have to talk to him", Jin said.

"What?? Why?? No way", I shook my head.

"You need to fix this. I'm gonna go grab some water and I'll call him so you two can talk", Jin said before getting up to leave the room.

Jin left me alone in my own thoughts. If only I could hid under these sheets. My heart was beating rapidly as I heard footsteps getting closer. There was a knock at first and then the door opened, revealing a Yoongi that has just gotten out of the shower. The view of him with soaked hair weakened my knees. I probably wouldn't have the energy to stand up.

"Hey (y/n), Jin said you wanted to talk to me. I'm kinda surprised. I thought you were mad at me", Yoongi chuckled as he sat down next to me.

"Jin told me everything. About how you feel about me. Is that why you told the guy you were my boyfriend?", I asked him.

"Uh..well he wouldn't leave you alone. Plus, I kinda like the idea of being your boyfriend that night. And I enjoyed the kiss I gave you. I'm not playing with your feelings, I want to respect them", he said.

"So you want to be my boyfriend?", I asked.

"I want to be more than just your boyfriend. Do things that couples do. I'm not really good at explaining how I feel. I've never done this before", he said, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at his shoes.