Jin

"Can we stop now?? I'm dying", you groaned as as you kept walking uphill.

Jin, who was filled with energy, looked back at you and noticed you were struggling so he walked back to you and held your hand.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go hiking? Now you're complaining", he laughed.

"I have short legs. I'm allowed to complain", you said.

He took out a water bottle and opened it before handed it to you for which you happily take. You drank almost half of it and breathed heavily.

"We've been waking for seven minutes. How are you tired?", he chuckled.

"We're hiking uphill. Up is not my best friend at the moment. Down is good", you said.

You looked around and noticed no one was around.

"Where's the rest of them?", you asked.

"They're ahead of us. Come on or else they'll win our spot", he said, pulling you.

You groaned and felt pain already on your feet.

~~~

By the time you arrived back on your spot, Jin had you on his back, carrying you so you could rest. He placed you down on the floor and you looked around.

"This isn't our spot", you said.

"What?", Jin asked, placing his backpack on the floor.

"This isn't our spot. Our stuff isn't here", you said.

Jin looked around and scratched his head.

"Give me your phone. I left mine in the tent", he said.

"I left mine too", you said.

"..how are we gonna call them? Maybe we can go back and retrace our steps? But it's getting dark already", Jin mumbled as he thought of an idea.

"We should go back", you said.

You began to walk while Jin was still behind, putting things away in his back pack. You hadn't noticed that he wasn't following you so when you turned, you panicked.

"Jin? Jin!", you yelled as you turned your body around.

You couldn't hear him. All you could hear were crickets and birds which freaked you out. You didn't want to blink because you felt like something was gonna attack you and you wouldn't be prepared.

You walked back to where you came from and screamed when Jin grabbed you from behind.

"You scared me!", you yelled as you were hitting Jin.

"Why didn't you wait for me??", Jin asked.

"I thought you were right behind me. You should really pay attention", you mumbled.

"..how are we gonna find the rest of them. They must be looking for us", Jin said.

"I don't know...but I'm cold", you mumbled.

"We should keep going", he said.

Both of you walked the other direction. It was already dark which made it harder for you to see. As you walked across the small river, Jin's foot got caught in between some rocks. He screamed and hissed in pain.

"Are you okay?? Well obviously not since your foot is being squished. What do I do? Do I go get help? What?", you asked frantically.

"I'm fine", he said calmly as he pulled out his foot from between the rocks.

As soon as he placed his foot on the ground, he yelled again.

"You must have twisted your ankle. You can't walk without putting weight on it. Let me help you", you said as you placed an arm around his waist and guided his arm over your shoulder.

You helped him walk until you couldn't see where you were going so you had to make shelter.

"We're gonna have to stay here for the night and we'll continue in the morning", you said.

You took out a blanket from the backpack and placed it over him.

"What about you?", he asked.

"You rest. I'm gonna make a fire", you said.

"You know how to make a fire?", he asked, surprised.

"...no. It can't be that hard right?", you chuckled awkwardly.

~~~

You and Jin were sitting in front of the fire. Jin kept smiling and tried not to laugh.

"So it took me five tries, so what?? Stop laughing", you mumbled.

"It was cute the way you did it. You were so frustrated", he giggled.

"Do you want something else injured?? Because if so, that can be arranged", you said to him.

He just kept a smile on his face and kissed your cheek.

"Stop it. I'm trying to be mad at you", you stuttered.

"You can't be mad at me. No matter how hard you try. You just can't", he said.

"Want me to prove it? Fine, from now on I'm not talking to you", you said and turned towards the fire.

"(Y/n)...baby...you can't be mad at me", he whispered into your ear while nibbling.

You tried to ignore him but his hand sneaked its way under your shirt. He kept it resting on your stomach while his thumb lightly caressed your skin.

"I am not afraid to burn your hand", you mentioned.

"I thought you weren't talking to me", he chuckled.

"Well it's kinda hard to do that when your hand is up my shirt. Now remove it before I remove it for you", you said.

He removed his hand before placing a kiss on your cheek again.

"And stop moving your leg. How is it gonna heal if you keep moving it?", you told him.

"You know how it will heal? Give me a kiss", he said before puckering his lips.

"Tempting but no. We should go to sleep and we'll continue in the morning", you said.

~~~

"Should we wake them up?"

"But they're sleeping."

"We can throw water at them."

"Or put bugs in their pants."

"We are not doing that."

You can hear voices as you woke up. You sat up and rubbed your eyes as you noticed the guys were standing in front of you.

"Where'd you guys go yesterday?", Taehyung asked.

"I was walking slow and Jin was helping me. Speaking of which, Jin wake up", you said, slapping his butt.

"Mommy?", Jin mumbled as he woke up.

"I'm not your mom. Get up. The guys are here. We can take you to a hospital now", you said.

"Hospital? What happened?", Namjoon asked.

"He twisted his ankle. We are not camping or hiking anymore. Alright? You can suggest something else but not that", you told Jin.

"Okay, but once we get home, I have you all to myself", he said.

"Gross. Remind me to check into a hotel", Jungkook said as he walked away.

The rest of them helped Jin into the car and put the stuff in the trunk.

"I had fun with you. Even though I ended up getting hurt and we were lost, I still had fun", Jin smiled.

You smiled back and rested your head on his shoulders.
______________________________

I know it's been over a week since I've posted anything. I had to deal with something personal that I will not get into detail about but everything is okay now and will be updating❤️