Jungkook

Requested by: @_KookiesnTae_
____________________________

You were passing through the same hallways, trying to look for the room you had to be in. It's been fifteen minutes and you couldn't find it. You had to ask someone where you could find the room and turns out it was all the way across the building. You ran and finally found the room but when you entered, everyone's eyes were on you.

"You're late", the teacher said.

"Sorry. I got lost", you mumbled.

Everyone was snickering and giggling. You sat down on the floor and placed your bag next to you while class continued.

"Alright so I'll be the one teaching you new choreographies that will expand your skills. You must work hard or there's no point in being in here. You have to show that you are dedicated to your future. That means being punctual", he said as he glanced at you.

You lowered your head and silently cussed at yourself.

While you tried to listen to what the teacher was saying, a few girls around you kept whispering how cute the teacher was. Sure he may be about a year or two years older than you but you want to keep it professional.

~~~

"Alright class, that's all for today", he said as he dismissed the class.

Everyone began to leave but the teacher called for you.

"Yes sir?", you asked.

"You don't need to call me sir. Call me Jungkook. Anyways, I've heard a lot about you.  You were the top student in your class before you transferred here. I'm quite impressed. I was thinking of making you my assistant. Assisting me whenever I teach the choreography to the class. How does that sound?", he asked.

"Uh..well that's really nice of you but...I was thinking of learning what you have to offer. That's why I transferred. I heard you're one of the best", you said.

He chuckled and shook his head. He headed towards his bag and motioned you to follow him. He opened the doors to the gym and dropped his bag on the floor.

"Come stand in front of me", he said.

You placed your bag next to his and stood in front of him. You watched as he circled you, as if he were a shark and you were his prey.

"You seem to be in good shape. Do you think you can dance for me?", he asked.

"Um sure. What should I dance?", you asked.

"Anything you know", he said.

He sat down near the mirror and waited for you. You turned on the music you had on your phone and began to dance. You felt a little nervous since he was staring intensely at you. You were so focused on his judgement that you ended up tripping and falling.

"Are you okay??", he asked, checking on you.

"I think so", you said.

He checked to see if you hurt your ankle. He was examining it and noticed nothing was injured.

"That was amazing. You'd be perfect for the part", he said, helping you up.

"Part?", you asked.

"There's this festival that goes on every year. Every one of my partners either bail out or end up making a mistake. It I feel like you can do a pretty good job", he said.

"Really? Did you not see what happened a few seconds ago?", you asked.

"You just need practice. You're really goo. But if we keep practicing, you'll get better", he smiled.

~~~

After a few days, you've been practicing nonstop with Jungkook. He's been really helpful so you don't wanna let him down.

After you were done practicing, you laid down on the ground as sweat drenched your hair. Jungkook handed you a water bottle and sat down next to you.

"You're just about ready for the festival", he smiled.

"Really? That's great. Thanks again for giving me this opportunity", you said.

"You deserve it. You work harder than anyone else in the class", he said.

You smiled and closed your eyes. You gasped as soon as you felt lips on yours. Your hand was over your mouth while you stared into Jungkook's eyes. He kissed you once again but this time you kissed him back. He hovered over you and took off his shirt before kissing you once again.

~~~

The next day, you didn't wanna go to dance class but you still needed to practice for the festival. You weren't even paying attention in class. You had your knees up to your chest while staring at the floor.

"Alright. Class dismissed", Jungkook said.

Once everyone was out of the room, Jungkook kneeled down in front of you. He placed a hand on your knee and tried getting your attention.

"It's time for practice", he said softly.

You stood up and began practicing. You weren't really into it but you did show progress.

"Great job today. You did great", he smiled, wanting to hold your hand but you pulled away.

"Jungkook..I transferred here because I wanted to learn new ways to make my dancing better. I can't be distracted if I want to make this my career. Now, I don't know if you chose me to be your assistant just so you can do what you did yesterday but-"

"What I did? You didn't stop me. You were into it. And no I didn't choose you just so I can do that. I really do think you are a very talented dancer. As time passed, I started liking you. And I actually thought you liked me. But if you think of me that way, maybe I should transfer you to another class", he said.

"..I do like you. But this isn't right. You're my teacher", you said.

"I know. But I already asked and they said it wasn't a problem as long as it doesn't interfere with the rest of the students. It's okay. If it wasn't then I would've transferred you by now", he said.

He grabbed your hand and placed a finger under your chin to lift it up. He pressed his lips against yours, letting his tongue roam inside your mouth.

"Okay if I'm gonna be practicing with you, this can't happen. We can't get distracted. I really do want to make you proud when we're at the festival", you said.

"Fine. But after the festival, we're gonna celebrate by going out on a date", he smiled.

~~~

"I can't believe we won!", you yelled excitedly as you held the first place trophy in your hand.

He hugged you and squished you tightly.  When he put you down, his smile and bright teeth can be seen from miles. You couldn't help but press your lips against his.

"Thank you. For believing in me", you said.

"I always knew you could do it. Now, should we go and celebrate?", he asked.

He held out his hand, waiting for you to take it. Without hesitation, you happily grabbed his hand.

"I'm glad you transferred to my class", Jungkook said.

"Me too."