J-Hope

Hobi where is that hand touching??? Don't you dare give me that seductive look! *dies*
____________________________

You were in your room, deciding what outfit to wear. You placed one shirt in front of you as you looked yourself in the mirror. Then you placed the other one in front of you. You weren't sure what to wear for the first day of school.

Since you moved to a different place, you wanted to make sure to impress people at your new school. The last you ended up with a part of your skirt tucked in and everyone saw what color underwear you had on. Not this time.

You placed the outfits on top of your bed and your hands on your hips. As you looked out the big window in your room, you notice one of your neighbors listening to music. He was leaning back against his chair while he was spinning around.

You walked over to the window and knocked, hoping you would get his attention. After a few knocks, he took off his earphones and looked over at you. You held up the two outfits and hoped he'd give you an answer on what to wear. He carefully observed each outfit and pointed to the one on the left. You gave him a thumbs up and walked into your closet to try it on.

You stood in front of the mirror and nodded. You put your hair up in a bun and grabbed your bag as you head outside.

"Hey (y/n)."

Your neighbor Hoseok was already waiting for you outside, back leaning against his car.

"Hey, thanks for helping me out. I honestly didn't know what to wear", you said.

He opened the car door for you and drove all the way to the school. Ever since you moved, he's been the only one nice around the neighborhood. The rest of them are a bunch of selfish pricks. You just hope they're not like that at school.

"So the first class you don't have until an hour but I start in a few minutes so have a look around", Hoseok said before heading to class.

You were a little nervous to be left alone. You didn't know anyone besides him. As you walked through the hallways, the students kept glancing at you, questioning who you were. You ignored their stares and tried to find your locker.

"Hey you're new here right?"

I turned to my right to see a girl with blonde locks smiling at you.

"Yeah", you answered.

"I'm Maya", she extended her hand forward.

You hesitantly grabbed it and lightly shook.

"(Y/n)", you said.

"(Y/n)? Nice to meet you. Anyways, how do you like this school so far?", she asked.

"Um..I mean I haven't been to a class yet so..not sure yet", you said.

"You'll like it. It's not that bad", she said.

Maya guided you through the school so you could study where everything is. After about thirty minutes, Hoseok finished with his first class and headed over towards you.

"Maya? Wow first day and you already have friends (y/n)", Hoseok chuckled.

"Hey Hobi..how are you?", Maya asked, her voice changing to high pitched.

"Great. You know we're neighbors right? Yeah poor thing looked like a lost puppy", Hoseok sighed.

"Ha that's funny", Maya chuckled awkwardly.

You raised an eyebrow, trying not to smile at Maya's behavior. You can see her cheeks were flushed. Hoseok honestly looks like he has no idea.

"I'll be right back. Gotta head to my locker", Hoseok said before walking away.

A smirk was placed on your face while Maya watched as Hoseok walked away. When she looked back at you, her eyes widened and blushed even more.

"What?", she asked.

"You like him, don't you?", you asked.

"W-What?? That's ridiculous", she chuckled awkwardly.

"Really? It's obvious that you like him. Have you told him?", you asked her.

"No. I don't think he feels the same way", she sighed.

"Well I can ask without making it obvious that you like him. Let me help", you said.

Before she could say anything, Hoseok came back. Maya was a blushing mess.

"I...have to use the bathroom", Maya said, running afterwards.

When she was out of sight, you took that chance to help Maya with Hoseok.

"So..how long have you known Maya?", you asked.

"Two years. She was bullied by a few people but I helped her out", he said.

"Oh. Do you think she's pretty?", you asked.

"I mean..yeah she is pretty. Where are you getting at?", he asked.

"Well she thinks she's not pretty. Mostly because a guy has never called her pretty. That's what she told me anyways. Do you know anyone who likes her? Maybe if she goes out on a date, it'll help her cheer up", you said.

"Really? You think so? Hmm...I'll see", he said.

You smiled to yourself and walked to your first class.

The first day wasn't so bad. Although you did drop your books in front of a cute guy, he gave you his number.

~~~

"(Y/n)! What did you tell Hoseok??", Maya asked as she ran towards you.

"Nothing. Why?", you asked.

"Because he just asked me out. Are you sure you had nothing to do with it?", she asked.

"Nope", you lightly smirked as you kept walking.

She stopped walking and kept her eyes on me.

"You did! You sneaky woman you", Maya laughed.

You went over to her house and helped her choose what to wear. You knew you weren't gonna be any good at it since you're always having trouble yourself. But you did your best. After a few hours, Hoseok arrived. He offered to take you home before they went in their date. Though the car was silent.You kept signaling Maya to say something but she was a bit nervous.

"Hoseok, how does Maya look? I chose her outfit", you said from the back seat of the car.

"You chose her outfit? Were you struggling?", he laughed.

"Hey I take offense to that", you said.

"I'm just kidding. And she looks really nice..amazing even", Hoseok said, smiling as he kept his eyes on the road.

You can see Maya shrinking in her seat, feeling embarrassed. All you can do was smirk. A few minutes later, Hoseok parked in front of your house, thanking him as you got out of the car. You waited for them to drive off and felt happy for Maya. You will be teasing her tomorrow though.
_______________________________

Anyone watches JoseOchoaTv or BrisxLife? Because if not, you should. They're amazing❤️