Suga

You were sitting on the edge of your bed as you examined your room. your clothes were on the floor, half of your closet was empty. His clothes weren't there anymore.

Your phone kept ringing but you were too upset to answer. You stumbled upon the shirt you gave him for his birthday. It was ragged and left on the floor. You remember the smile on his face when he realized that you, a person who is struggling with money, took the time to be selfless and buy him a shirt that he's always wanted. Now it's unwanted.

After staring at the shirt for at least five minutes, Jungkook came running in, stopping as he saw you.

"(Y/n), why didn't you answer your phone?? I've been calling like crazy", he said.

You didn't take your eyes off the shirt. He examined the room and sighed, sitting next to you while wrapping an arm on your shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault. You know that right?", he said.

You chuckled coldly and shook your head. You thought about that night when you were waiting for him to get home. After waiting all night, you thought the person knocking on the door was him but it wasn't. Why would he knock if he lives there? That person made you realize how lonely you were but that mistake will always remind you that you're a bad person.

"I told him that I'm not happy. I called him a horrible boyfriend. But he was doing his job. He warned me that he won't be around all the time. And I still...I initiated that kiss. So yes, it's my fault", you said.

You stood up and began to pick up your clothes. You folded the ones that belong in the drawers and hung your sweaters and coats in the closet.

"I think both of you need to talk about it. I think this situation can be resolved. I really do", he said.

"He doesn't even want to see me alright?? Just leave it alone", you muttered.

"No. I'm not leaving it alone", he said.

You were getting frustrated as the top drawer wouldn't close. Jungkook placed a hand on your shoulder, you flinched in frustration.

"(Y/n), you're not alone on this. I'll be here when you need someone. But I still think you should talk to him", he said.

"Maybe you should tell him that", you said.

~~~

You've been staring at yourself in the mirror for more than ten minutes. Your face is still puffed up from all the crying and lack of sleep. It's been a week already and you haven't heard from Yoongi.

Not even food or a shower can help you cheer up. You look like hell. And the demons were eating every single bit of energy you had left.

You've been let go of you job, your behind on the rent, and you can't even face someone without breaking down into tears.

You heard the door open and froze as Yoongi walked in. As you sat up front the couch, there was a dent where you had been laying down.

"Yoongi?", you whispered.

"You're making yourself suffer. You think avoiding everyone is gonna help you feel better? Suck it up, deal with what you did, and carry on with your life. Moping like this isn't gonna do anything", he said.

"How can you say that? I've been apologizing to you a bunch of times. I made a mistake", you said.

"A mistake that can happen again. I get it. You thought that if you got with me, it would make you happy. But it didn't. You can say it won't happen again but it will. Because nothing is gonna change the fact that my career is important to me. You are not gonna be happy with me. And if you think that it's easy for me to say any of this, you're wrong. I still love you. But we both know nothing is gonna change. You deserve to be with someone who keeps their promise about coming home to have dinner, some alone time, one who has time to start a family with you", he said.

You looked up at him, noticing a soft smile forming on his face.

"How did you kno-"

"Jungkook kept convincing me to talk to you. I really didn't want to at first. But then I took the time to think about why you did what you did. You deserve more. It's not fair that you want to start a family but you can't because I'm focusing on group activities and your always worrying about what time I'll be home. It's not healthy", he said.

"But I love you", you choked.

"Maybe that's not enough for you. Don't fight me on this (y/n). We're not right for each other. Maybe at first we were for that moment. But two people must agree on a long term commitment. You want a family, I want a future with my career. It's just what it is. So can you please promise me that you'll try to move on and focus on you? It won't be easy for me either but trying is good enough", he said.

You nodded and sighed, wishing both of you can be happy with each other. But you can't force happiness on your relationship. You're wondering if you'll find someone like him.

~Over a year later~

"Did you call me?", Yoongi asked.

"I'm nervous", you said as you paced back and forth.

"Why are you nervous? Did you change your mind or-"

"Well it's not like I can go back now. What if something goes wrong? What if he'll get mad? What if-"

"(Y/n), you're okay. Take a deep breath. And he won't get mad", Yoongi smiled.

"It's not weird for you? I mean, he is your cousin", you said.

"It was weird at first. But I'd rather have it be him than someone who's selfish and uncaring. Both of you want this. Do you want me to tell him?", he asked.

"N-No. I'll tell him. I can tell him", you said.

"Okay. I'll call him over...oh and I never really got to congratulate you. You guys will be great parents", he smiled, lightly squeezing your arm before heading out.

You sighed in relief and smiled down at the three pregnancy sticks that were in your hands.
______________________________

I am now in my apartment with my little puppy. Wizard pees everywhere except the potty pad I have for him. I'm gonna put dating on hold for now to focus on my transfer with schools. I'll finally have a break.

Pic of the day:

My beautiful bias Rosé❤️