Suga

You were sitting on your bed, angry at the fact that your boyfriend forgot your date. You waited for him, even when it started raining. You arrived home soaking wet, causing you to shower the second time today. You've been drying your hair with the towel for about 30 minutes already. Your hair is practically dry but you were so focused on your boyfriend being forgetful.

Once you heard the door open and your boyfriend's voice echoing through the hallways, you rolled your eyes and stared at the wall while continuing to dry your hair.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry. Practice lasted a bit longer that I expected. I brought you flowers", Yoongi kneeled in front of you while holding the flowers.

You ignored him and brushed your hair. He noticed you were upset so he put down the flowers and grabbed the brush from your hands. You had a tight grip around it but he successfully pulled it away. He sat down behind you and began brushing your hair. You had your arms crossed over your chest.

"Is there something I can do to make you feel better? I hate when you're angry at me", Yoongi said, sneakily wrapping his arms around you, chin resting on your shoulder.

You turned your face the other way, eyes closed. Yoongi tried getting your attention but nothing was working.

He got off of the bed and headed towards his computer to play a song he had on his playlist. It wasn't rap at all. He glanced at you and began to sing to see if you were looking. You opened one eye and realized his voice kept cracking. Usually every time he sings, it would make you laugh. You tried not to this time.

He was getting closer to you so you turned back around. He sang louder as he sat down next to you. You were trying not to laugh but as he hugged you, he sang louder. You laughed as he put on a hat of yours and the pink scarf. He was singing as if he was at a concert. Your stomach was hurting as you laughed harder.

"Okay quit it! I give up!", you laughed as you waved your hand in the air.

Yoongi smiled and turned off the music. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down onto the bed so you could be cuddling him.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to go on our date. I would take you now but it's still raining outside", he said.

"You could've texted me or something. I waited in the rain", you said.

"Did you?? Now I feel horrible. I promise I'll make it up to you. Whatever you want, wherever you want", he said, caressing your cheek.

"Can I try on your clothes?", you asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Umm..something else", he said.

"Oh come on, I've always wanted to try your coats. They're so huge", you said, extending your arms.

"You know what else is huge?", he smirked.

You rolled your eyes, knowing how random and perverted Yoongi can be. Last time he kept making comments on your body and what he would do, and right in front of his band members. You were so embarrassed that you didn't talk to him for three days.

"My heart", he smiled.

You raised an eyebrow and shook your head, feeling your face heat up.

"You're blushing", he laughed as he poked your cheeks.

You pushed his hands away, trying to fan your face after. He enjoys making you shy whenever he says anything corny.

"So can I try on your coats or are you just gonna keep being mean?", you asked.

"I'd rather tease you", he smiled cheekily.

"Tease me one more time and I'll kick you somewhere no guy ever wants to get kicked. I have easy access by the way we're laying down", you said.

"Oh..I've been kicked by you before..I'll stop", he laughed awkwardly.

You sighed and closed your eyes as you felt Yoongi's hand caressing your arm. You thought about all the times he had defended you from anyone who talked bad about you.

"(Y/n), I have an idea", he said.

You opened your eyes and waited for him to continue.

"I was thinking...what if we get married?", he asked.

"..what?! Are you crazy?! Do you know what your mom would do to me??", you lightly punched him on the chest.

"That spoon that she threw wasn't meant to hit you", he chuckled.

"Oh really? Then why did she smile like an evil person when it hit my head? Admit it, your mom hates me", you pouted.

"She doesn't hate you. She just doesn't know you as much as I do. You've only seen her three times. She thinks you're using me for the money. But don't worry, I know you really love me", he smiled.

"...you really wanna marry me?", you asked.

"I've been thinking about it for months. We don't have to get married now. We can wait if you want. That's if you want to marry me", he said.

"Is that your way of proposing?", you asked.

"I just brought up the idea. But I can get down on one knee and ask you properly", he said.

"No need. I'm accepting either way", you smiled.

"Really?", his eyes widened.

"Yeah. So...does that mean we're engaged now? It doesn't really feel like it", you chuckled.

"I promise I'll buy you a ring that's worth being on your finger. I'm just glad to know you want to spend the rest of your life with me. Even if I get on your nerves", he slightly chuckled, holding your cheeks.

"I do admit I get upset when you forget things that's important to me but you always make up for it. I couldn't be with anyone else except you. I love you so much", you said, getting a bit teary eyed.

He wiped away your tears and placed a kiss on your lips. You began to unbutton his shirt but he stopped you.

"What's wrong?", you asked.

"Nothing. I just want us to wait until after we're married. It'll be more special", he said.

"But we've...done things already", you said in a low voice.

"We haven't gone all the way. I want us to feel something that we've never felt before. It's gonna feel amazing once we're married. I can already imagine", he smiled.

"Well...can I at least...", you asked as you looked down at his pants, fingers lingering on his belt.

"No", he smirked as he intertwined your hands together.

You groaned and turned away from him. He hugged you tighter and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Goodnight my beautiful fiancé. I hope you dream about me", he whispered in your ear.

"Not tonight", you muttered softly.

Yoongi chuckled turning off the lights, getting comfortable next to you as you fell asleep.
______________________________

Wizard cannot fall asleep. He's just laying on the edge of my bed. He keeps watching me. When I turn away, he gets closer and sits and continues watching me. It's creepy but cute😅