RM

"Oh my god, you look so different", my friend Rachel said as dried my hair.

"Really? Is that a bad thing?", I asked her.

I stood up and walked towards a mirror. I gasped as I saw the blonde hair falling down on my shoulders. She was right, I do look different.

"You...look...so...HOT! You are sooooo gonna have a lot of guys chasing you", she said as she played with my hair.

"Stop it. I did this for myself. It's almost my birthday so I wanted to do something different. And now that I have, I have to get my stuff ready because I promised my brother I'd go over. He said he was gonna cook a birthday dinner or whatever", I chuckled as I put my hair up in a bun.

"There is no way you're going to your brother's house looking like that. Do you realize who else lives there? His friends! His very hot friends. You need to either straighten or curl your hair and I'll do your make up. Oh! You can wear my favorite shirt. It looks so good on you. Let me help you. Pleeeeaaase", she pleaded as she jumped up and down.

"Fine. But nothing too over the top. I don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard", I said, sitting back down on the chair.

About two hours later, she finished my hair and make-up. I didn't look like myself. I actually like the new me. I thanked her and began to pack because I was running a bit late.

~~~~

"(Y/n)!!", Taehyung and Jimin yelled as they hugged me.

Jungkook was struggling to find a spot so he could hug me as well but the other two were in the way. He groaned and waited until they let go.

"My baby sister is heeeeere", Jin sang as he pulled Jimin and Taehyung away so he could hug me.

Hoseok yelled excitedly and ran towards us to jump on Jin and I. I couldn't breathe from how tight they were hugging me.

"Ahh, it's my turn", Jungkook whined as he tried to push them away but sadly failed as Taehyung and Jimin once again wrapped their arms around me.

"Waaah, you bleached you're hair. Now you look like me", Jin said.

"The color wasn't my idea", I struggled to say.

Namjoon walked towards us and his eyes widened.

"(Y/n), you're here already? I should've known", he said, embarrassed by the way he's dressed.

"Can I have a turn now?", Jungkook asked, trying to get in between Taehyung and Jimin.

The two boys chuckled as Jungkook had a hard time. To make things worse, their movements tickled me and I began to laugh.

"We should get ready to eat. Jungkook, go tell Suga to wake up so both of you can get the cake", Jin said to him.

"But-...ugh", Jungkook groaned and walked towards Suga's room.

Jin told me to sit on the couch and rest while he prepared the food. I carefully watched Namjoon and Jimin as they played a video game.

"Can I play?", I asked them.

"No way. I'm beating hyung right now and I want to make sure I wi- WHAT WAS THAT?? YOU CHEATED", Jimin yelled at Namjoon.

"Here you go (y/n)", Namjoon chuckled as he handed me the controller that Jimin was using.

"Wait! But you cheated. That doesn't count", Jimin tried to reach for his control back but Namjoon swatted his hand away.

As Namjoon and I played against each other, Jimin was on the other side of the couch with his arms crossed over his chest. He was muttering words but I couldn't quite understand because I was too focused on the game.

"You're gonna lose", I said to Namjoon.

"That's what you think", he said as his hand tried to push random buttons on my control.

"Hey! Cheater!", I yelled as I tried to push his hand away but he was stronger than me.

He was so strong that I accidentally fell back with him on top of me. I didn't really focus on the position we're in because I was beating him but Namjoon kept staring at me.

"Aha! I win! You lo-", I froze as I turned to face him.

He was so close to me. The position we were in was so intimate and very awkward. His finger pushed a strand of hair out of my face and kept looking down at my lips.

"Soooo...can I play now?", Jimin asked, breaking the awkward silence.

We somehow forgot Jimin was there so we quickly sat up and cleared our throats. Namjoon handed the control to Jimin and kept fidgeting. Jimin was smirking at both of us because he knew the only way to make this situation worse is to make it more awkward.

"So (y/n), what do you want for your birthday? I bet you want Namjoon hyung", Jimin said as we played.

"What??", I turned to him with tinted cheeks.

"Ha I win!", Jimin yelled excitedly as he put both of his arms in the air.

"The cake is here", Namjoon said as he stood up.

~~~~

After we finished eating dinner, we went on to the cake. They sang to me and clapped when I blew it the candles. Before anyone could hug and congratulate me, Jungkook ran and wrapped his arms around me.

"Beat you to it!", Jungkook said as he stuck his tongue out to everyone.

"Yah, you're squishing her", Jin said as he lightly pulled him away from me.

"But-...ugh", he groaned as he sat back down on the chair with his arms crossed over his chest and his lips turned into a small pout.

Everyone began eating their piece of cake. They seemed to enjoy it.

"I like how your hair looks", Namjoon said as he stood next to me.

"Thanks. I didn't think blonde hair would look good on me", I said.

"Well it does", he said, dipping his finger into the frosting and wiped it on my nose.

"Hey!", my mouth gaped open as he laughed.

I dipped my fingers into the frosting and smeared it all over his cheek. Now it was my turn to laugh. He didn't stop there, he tried doing it again but I didn't let him. Everyone else saw what I was doing. What was supposed to be a kind birthday dinner ended up being a birthday cake fight. We had fun. A few minutes later, I walked towards the sink so I could wash my face.

"Need help?"

I turned back and noticed Namjoon was already clean.

"You started this", I said to him.

"I know. That's why I'm asking if you need help. Because by the looks of it, you need it", Namjoon chuckled as he noticed leftover frosting on my forehead.

"What does that mean?", I asked.

He grabbed a small cloth and damped it with lukewarm water. He began to wipe off the frosting. As he did that, I admired the features on his face.

"There. All clean", he smiled and looked down at me.

The silence lasted a few seconds. By that time, Namjoon's lips were already on mine.

"Whoa, looks like you guys are doing more than cleaning."

I lightly pushed Namjoon away from me as Jimin walked into the kitchen.

"Stop hiding it. I know what I saw. And because what happened earlier in the living room, Imma let everyone know", Jimin smirked as he walked away.

"Well...happy birthday", Namjoon chuckled.
_____________________________

Does anyone watch The A-Code? If so, let me know who your bias is. My bias is BI😍❤️

If you don't know who The A-Code is, check their videos out. They are so talented.

I've recently been watching their videos 24/7 and nothing explains how I feel when I see BI. My heart flutters which is weird. Looking at BI is like looking at Jungkook and vice versa. And don't get me started on H. My heart...can't take it😭