RM

You were in the bathroom, fixing your make up before heading out with the rest of the people. You weren't exactly excited since he was gonna be there. As you stared at yourself in the mirror, you remembered him telling you that there was no chance of you becoming an idol. But after working hard for the past two years, your dreams came true. You hadn't seen or talked to him during that time. Before any of that, your appearance wasn't so eye-catching. You ended up getting nose surgery due to your low self esteem. You thought maybe if you change your appearance, people will like you, and you were right.As you headed out of the bathroom, you bumped into your friend and him.

"Hey (y/n), we're gonna go in and dance. Wanna come?", she asked.

"No thanks. I have to...um..take care of something..", you mumbled before walking towards the other direction.

"(Y/n)", your friend called out for you but you just kept walking.

~~~

The roof was the only place you can get some peace and quiet. You kept stepping on your long dress but you didn't care as the view amazed you.

"(Y/n)"

Your heart began to beat so quickly, you were sure it would hurt open. You hadn't taken your eyes off the sunset as Namjoon sat down in front of you.

"What do you want?", you muttered.

"..you look beautiful", he said.

You chuckled coldly and rolled your eyes. You wrapped your arms around yourself as the wind began to get cold.

"Now I look beautiful? Because before the surgery, you told me I look nothing like an idol. You never acknowledged me when I was just an assistant", you muttered, biting your lip in anger.

"I've apologized a bunch of times. I was wrong and rude. Just listen to me", he said, trying to grab your hand but you pulled away.

"No. I don't want to hear it", you said, standing up to face him.

"(Y/n)"

You looked back to see your boyfriend walking up to you. His arm wrapped around your waist while glaring at Namjoon.

"Is everything alright here babe?", he asked while still glaring at Namjoon.

"Everything is fine. Just go back inside", you said, lightly pushing him away.

"I still need to talk to you (y/n)", Namjoon said.

"She doesn't want to talk to you", your boyfriend said, getting closer to him.

You tried pushing him away but he was stronger than you were. He moved you away and pushed Namjoon.

"Back off", Namjoon said.

Your boyfriend pushed him again but a bit too hard, causing him to trip off the roof.

"Namjoon!!", you yelled, looking over the edge.

You notice he was already on the ground. You turned towards your boyfriend with tears in your eyes.

"How could you?!", you yelled while punching his chest.

You ran out until you were with Namjoon. He was hardly breathing and blood surrounded his body. You cried for help but no one was around.

"Namjoon, stay with me. Please don't die", you cried while trying to figure out how to help him.

~~~

You were asleep in the hospital room where they kept Namjoon. Even in your sleep, you couldn't help but cry.