Jimin

Requested by @eunyhwang24
___________________________

Jimin's POV

I yawned as I stretched my arms over my head. I sat on the edge of the bed, looking back at the girl that was under the blankets.She's the fifth girl this week and yet I feel nothing for her.

"Hey, last night was great", she said, covering her body with the blanket as she sat up.

"Get out", I said, putting on my pants.

"What?", she asked, chuckling.

"You heard me. Get out", I said, sounding a bit more harsh.

While putting on my shirt, I heard her scoff and grab her stuff. She called me an asshole before walking out of the house.

I groaned, laying back while staring at the ceiling. I don't care if I'm careless towards people. It's not like they matter to me anyways.

~~~~

Rahee's POV

"I don't get why I have to go with you", I groaned while trying to catch up to my brother.

"Didn't you say you were bored? I'm giving you an opportunity to have fun. Anyways, my friends are there", he said.

"So why am I going?", I asked.

"They were asking for you", he said.

As we entered the club, we were greeted by two of his friends. They were already drinking alcohol but I guess my brother didn't mind. We headed towards a booth and watched everyone else dance.

I felt a bit uncomfortable since I was between my brother's friends. And I'm not really great at talking to boys.

A while later, my brother met some girl and decided to dance with her. When he left, I couldn't see him through the crowd of people.

"You thirsty? I can get you a coke", one of his friends asked.

"Um..sure", you mumbled.

He went off and asked the barista for coke while I stayed with the other friend.

~~~~

Jimin's POV

I swallowed the shot of alcohol and shook my head as I felt the burning sensation run down my throat.

"Give me a coke and whiskey."

I turned to see a strange guy ordering drinks. I didn't think much until I saw him mix the whiskey in the coke. He walked over to the booth where a guy and a girl were sitting at. I know I shouldn't care since I don't really know them but I kept my eyes on the girl.

I watched carefully as the guy handed her the drink. In my mind I kept wondering whether she knew the drink had alcohol in it.

A few minutes go by, my eyes completely on her as I noticed she was wobbling around. I sat straight up as I saw one of the guys putting their hand up her dress while the other guy was inappropriately touching her chest. She looked uncomfortable.

"Hey, I heard about you through a friend. You wanna dance?", a random girl asked.

I ignored her as I noticed one of the guys unzipping his pants while the other removed the girl's panties.

"I'm not interested", I said before walking past her.

I quickly walked over towards the booth and roughly pushed the guy away. I grabbed the girl and escorted her out of the club, putting her in my car.