RM

This doesn't count as smut but it's dirty. Enjoy!
____________________________

You can't help but stare at the handsome man a few feet away from you. The way he smiles at you when your eyes meet. He looks away for a few seconds and then looks back at you. You'd only wish that he was looking at you.

You put your camera down and checked the pictures that you took of him. Obviously they were all perfect but you have to choose only three out of the five that you took.

"Yo RM, we need you over here."

You heard the staff call Namjoon over by the styling chairs. He smiled at you before heading off. The sigh that came out of you caught the attention of another guy that was waiting for his picture to be taken.

"Noona, you can stare at Namjoon hyung later. It's my turn."

Jungkook was sitting on the spot where he was supposed to be, lightly smirking at you. You cleared your throat and began to take his pictures. Your body was focusing on getting the perfect picture but your mind was somewhere else. You had the urge to turn around to see Namjoon but you had to fight it off.

"I'm done", you said to Jungkook.

While you looked at the pictures, Jungkook made his way towards you, hands in his pockets.

"He looks at you too you know", he said.

"What are you talking about?", you asked, snickering.

Namjoon hyung. He likes looking at you when you're not looking", he said.

"Stop lying", you rolled your eyes.

"He's doing it right now", Jungkook chuckled, lips turning into a small smirk as he looked passed you.

Your head shot up and froze. The hairs from the back of your neck stood and your cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red. That urge of wanting to look back disappeared. You now felt nervous.

"What do I do?", you asked Jungkook nervously.

"Look back at him and wave. Then walk over to him and tell him how much you wanna have sex", Jungkook said as if it was nothing.

You choked on your saliva, surprise me and shocked from what came out of the Maknae's mouth.

"Come on, you can smell the heat coming from you two. And yes I said two. As in both of you guys. Don't you ever hear him at night? His room is right next to yours", he said.

You didn't think it was possible for your face to turn even more red but from how hot your face felt, you were proved wrong. Your imagination ran wild. You wanted to know what he did while you were asleep in the other room but that would just be creepy.

"Here's your chance. He's coming over", Jungkook said.

Your hands nervously fumbled around on the camera. You could feel him getting closer. You didn't know what to say. After hearing what Jungkook said, you weren't prepared to speak to him.

"I have to check the pictures on the computer", you quickly said before walking away.

You tried to even out your breath as you stood in front of the computer. You can see Jungkook talking to Namjoon. Then they look at you. You quickly shifted your eyes to the computer screen and hoped your face wasn't red.

You printed out the three pictures for each of the guys and checked if they came out alright. You scramble through the pictures and stop at the one you took of Namjoon. He's so handsome.

"So you chose that one?"

You jump at the voice that came from behind you, dropping the pictures onto the floor. Namjoon stood before you, a smile on his face as he stared into your eyes. He bent down to pick up the pictures and handed them to you, letting his hand touch yours for a couple of seconds.

"Thanks", you mumbled, placing the pictures into a file.

He smiled at you, moving your hair back behind your ear to reveal your face. You froze at his touch, nervous of what he's trying to do.

"So..Remember how we used to have little sleep overs back then? How about we try to do that one more time?", he asked casually.

"A..sleepover?..um..", he was getting closer to you, causing you to hit the desk behind you.

He didn't stop getting closer until his lips were close to your ear, whispering something that made you shiver.

"Bring your pj's", you looked over at him, confused.

"But..I don't have pjs", you said.

"I know", he lightly smirked before walking away.

What is going on? You thought as you let out the breath that you were holding. You'd be lying if you said it didn't turn you on.

~~~~

After work, you went back to the house and waited for Namjoon in his room. You looked around his room and smiled at the baby picture he has of himself near his desk.

"Are you snooping around?"

You jump at the voice behind you. You put the picture back from where you got it from and turned around.

"You have got to stop doing that", you said, causing him to chuckle.

He closed his bedroom door and noticed I was still wearing the clothes I wore today. He walked into his closet and heard him shuffling clothes around.

"Here. Put this on", he handed you a huge black shirt.

You spread it over your body and guessed that it would stop over your knees but when you tried it on in the bathroom, it was much shorter. Thank goodness he gave you some shorts that he sometimes wears around the house.

When you walked into his bedroom, you froze as you saw his bare back facing you. You made your way towards his closet and too out extra blankets, spreading them out on the floor.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"Making my bed", you said.

"You're sleeping on the bed with me", he said.

"But-"

As soon as you stood up, he lightly pushed you onto the bed and hovered over you. Your hands rested on his bare chest as his eyes pierced through yours. You'd have expected yourself to push him off but surprisingly your hands slid towards the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

You felt something throbbing between you. He noticed the tension you felt so he got off of you and laid down next to you on the bed.

"What?", you asked, sitting up.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable", he said.

"I don't feel uncomfortable. Surprised is more like it. In a good way", you said.

You notice the small tent forming in his shorts. You were curious and very turned on so you stood on the bed and took off his shorts that you were wearing, getting his attention. You stood over him and dropped the shorts somewhere in the room.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"You asked me to sleepover for a reason. And I'm okay with that reason. I'm more than okay actually. So on that note...take off your shorts because I want to have sex with you", you said with confidence.

You felt a little surprised by the words that came out of your mouth. You felt like you came on a little to strong until you heard Namjoon chuckling.

"You don't have to tell me twice", he smiled, pulling you down on him before kissing you.
______________________________

Y'all, things have gotten complicated with two guys. Why does drama have to follow me around?? Well you know what that means? More inspiration on what to write for you guys😅