Suga

"Yoongi, I'm cold", I said, hugging myself.

He took off his scarf and put it around my neck. I raised an eyebrow as he sat back down on the bench.

"Why did you give me your scarf? You have a sweater you know", I said.

"I'm cold too. You're crazy if you think I'm gonna give you my sweater. Next time, check the weather", he said.

"But...oppaaaaaa...I'm cold", I whined cutely.

He hates when I try to act cute. I do it on purpose. Usually when I do that, he gives me whatever I want. But it's not working this time.

"Well you can use the scarf as a blanket. Just wrap it around your arms and you won't be cold anymore", he said.

I lightly groaned and sat back against the bench. We've been waiting for the bus for almost half an hour. It should be here by now.

"Why don't you just call a taxi?", I asked him.

"And waste $10? No thanks. We're taking the bus", he said.

"This is by far the worst date ever", I muttered silently.

We wait another ten minutes until we see the bus. I quickly stood and jumped impatiently as it came towards us. When it stopped, I rushed inside and sat down, hoping I would warm up.

"You're exaggerating", Yoongi said as he sat down next to me.

"Me? Exaggerating? Why don't you give me the sweater and find out why I'm like this?? At least let me cuddle up against you", I said.

I looped my arm with his and scooted closer. I rested my head on his shoulder, sighing as I felt warmth coming from his body. My eyes wandered out the window and lightly gasped as I saw snow.

"Look Yoongi, it's snowing...what's wrong with your face?", as I looked up at him, his cheeks and ears were red. He couldn't look me in the eyes.

"N-Nothing. Just keep your eyes looking ahead and we'll get there f-faster", he said, clearing his throat.

He must be cold. Now he'll know how I feel. It's freezing! My leg brushed up against his and I felt him tense up.

"How am I gonna cover myself if it's still snowing? I'm gonna get sick", I said.

"That's your fault for wearing a skirt. A very...short skirt...Next time, don't be an idiot", he stuttered, still avoiding my eyes.

"Next time? So that's means we're going out again?", I asked, smiling from ear to ear.

Why are you still asking questions? Can't a man enjoy peace and quiet on a bus?", he asked, cheeks getting more red by the second.

"Not if he has a date with him. Oppa, do you like me?", I asked, slightly pouting.

He groaned and put his head back. I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes to rest.

Yoongi never likes saying or showing how he truly feels. Like the last girl he went out with, he called her an idiot and she ended up slapping him. It was quite sad actually. He really liked her. Now a year later, he casually asked me if I wanted to go out. I asked if it was gonna be a date and he just answered with 'yeah whatever' as he shrugged his shoulders. Not really a good way to ask out a girl but that's Yoongi I guess.

~~~~~

"Yoongiiiii, it's really cold. Can't I at least buy a sweater??", I asked as he walked two feet in front of me.

"Do you have money?", he asked.

"....no", I said.

"Then it's either food or sweater and knowing you, you'd keep walking that direction where the coffee shop is at", Yoongi said and continued to walk.

I pouted and ran after him. I, once again, looped my arm with his and he seemed shocked at first but kept walking.

When we arrived, we sat down near the window and got our orders taken. I ordered a small coffee and a croissant while he ordered a coffee as well with three chocolate chips. I find it cute how he's such a badass onstage but when he's with people he's close to, he's all snuggly and childish.

"This feels a little weird. The last girl you were with, you took her to a fancy restaurant and bought her a diamond necklace", I chuckled.

"Well I know you don't like big and fancy dates. You said you don't like when a guy spends too much money on you. Am I doing a bad job?", he asked.

"You remember that? I told you that years ago", I said.

"Um...I remember a lot of things...like how you're not supposed to leave the door unlocked at night, turn off the faucet when your washing dishes, chew with your mouth closed, look both ways when you're crossing the street. Normal things like that", he said.

I smiled as I brought the cup of coffee up to my mouth. I guess I didn't realize how hot the coffee was until I burned my tongue, causing me to drop the cup onto the table.

"Ouch!", I yelled as I stood up.

"Idiot (y/n), be careful next time!", Yoongi said as he walked towards me.

He grabbed a few napkins and cleaned up the mess. I felt my eyes tear up so I began to walk away. Yoongi didn't notice until I was out of sight.

~~~~

I was freezing. I forgot my keys inside the house so I waited out on the steps. The only thing that kept me warm was Yoongi's scarf.

"(Y/n)!"

I stood up as I saw Yoongi running towards me. His hair was covered in sweat, despite the snow that was falling, and he was out of breath.

"Do you know how worried I was?? Where did you go?? And why did you run off like that?? You can be so stupid sometimes! You could've gotten hurt! What if you slipped on ice?? You could've hit your head on something", he said.

"You're not mad that I ruined our date?", I asked.

"Ruin? You didn't ruin anything. But you did scare me to death. Don't just run off on me like that", he sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around me.

Is he hugging me? Is the Min Yoongi actually hugging me?? He never shows affection towards me like this.

"Um...sorry. I didn't know if you were enjoying our date since you were acting the way you were today. I was trying to make it better but I made it worse. I promise it won't happen again", I said.

"What are you talking about? I did enjoy today. I love hanging out with you. I love teasing you. I love......you", he mumbled uncomfortably.

"What? You love me? Really?", I smiled cheekily.

"You heard what I said", he rolled his eyes.

"Oppa loves meeeeee", i cooed and laughed.

"Shut up", he smiled and enjoyed the rest of our date inside the house.
______________________________

Most of you were asking me why I deleted the Q&A that involved my girlfriend and I wasn't gonna say anything but since I did tell you guys about our relationship it's only fair to tell you that we are not together anymore which is why I haven't been posting much. It just happened recently and I moved out. Not gonna say what the reason was because I don't want anyone blaming a certain person but I guess people do stupid things when they aren't happy. Am I okay? Surprisingly, I'm doing okay. I'm focusing on school and my family and my health. Please don't worry about me. As long as I have you guys I will always be happy. It's so easy to announce the start of a new and fresh relationship but so difficult to announce the ending. Remember, a smile on your face puts a smile on my face❤️