Jimin

You were curled up in a little ball on the bedroom floor, crying silently to yourself. Even though the room was too dark, you glanced a few times around.

"(Y/n)?"

The noise of your sniffles woke your boyfriend up. He turned on the small lamp and noticed you weren't on the bed anymore. When he saw you curled up on the floor, he quickly got off of the bed and kneeled in front of you. He placed his arm on your back and moved it around slowly while whispering sweet things to you. He knew that everytime you had that nightmare, you would find a spot to hide.

"Shh (y/n), it's okay. Come to bed", he said, his soft voice echoing in the room.

"I c-can't. He'll get mad", you said, terrified as you tried hiding under the bed.

"(Y/n), it was just a dream. He can't hurt you anymore", Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around you.

Your back was against his chest, tears spilling onto his arms as you cried. You tried pulling away from his embrace because you knew if he saw you two together, he'll punish you and make you regret you hadn't done that. You cried frantically and kept yelling to let you go but he wouldn't budge. Everytime you had a breakdown, Jimin always knew what to do to calm you down and that is to hold you tight and sing.

As soon as you heard his voice, you began to calm down but the tears kept spilling onto his arms. He kissed your forehead and rocked back and forth.

"(Y/n), I hate seeing you this way. It breaks my heart to see you cry. You shouldn't be afraid anymore. He's in jail and won't ever be coming out. I've always protected you from him. But I don't want you to keep being afraid anymore. Those dreams aren't real", Jimin said, wiping the tears away from my face.

"But they feel real. It really feels like he's choking me to death. His face haunts me even when I sleep. I don't know what to do", you mumbled onto his chest.

"Well what if tomorrow we go to the doctor to get you checked out. This isn't healthy for you. They must have something so you could sleep and not act out. Do you want to do that?", he asked, moving his head so he could see what you thought about it.

"Like a crazy people doctor? I'm not crazy", you told him.

"I'm not saying you're crazy. You just need help. Do you really want to be having these nightmares every night?", he asked.

He was right. You haven't had a good night sleep since a few months ago and you knew you had to do something about it. But every time you close your eyes, you imagine your ex boyfriend doing something horrible to you. Choking you, stabbing you, just beating the living life out of you and you couldn't take it anymore. You always thought that if you hid somewhere, he wouldn't be able to touch you. But this isn't healthy.

"Will you be there?", you asked, head resting on his arms.

"Of course I will. You don't think I'll let you do this on your own,do you? I'll never leave your side", he said in a soft voice, calming you even more.

Your head was comfortably resting on his chest, your body being secured by his strong arms, the arms that once pushed your ex boyfriend down the stairs because he caught him kicking you. Sadly, your ex boyfriend didn't have any serious injuries. At times you wished something bad could've happened to him.

"Let's go to bed. Your back will hurt down here", Jimin said before carefully moving you out of his embrace.

As he stood up, he held out his hand to carefully help you up. He laid down first so he could make sure you had enough stuff to be comfortable. Once your body touches the bed, his muscular arms snaked their way around your stomach, making you feel safe. His fingers were combing through your hair, causing you to fall into a trance.

"Jimin?", you called out.

"Hmm", he hummed.

"Why are you with me? I mean...all you do is take care of me and I can't even do the same to you because how much of a coward I am. Don't you feel burdened?", you murmured.

Your boyfriend couldn't believe the words that came out of your mouth. He knew the reason why he's with you is because he dearly loves you. His body moved so he would be hovering over you, getting a better look at your face.

"You're not a coward. What he did to you was inhumanly of him. I'm with you because I want to spend my whole life with you, not because I have to take care of you. I love protecting you. To me it's like protecting a princess. You are my princess and you shouldn't think low of yourself. Nothing is wrong with you", he said, thumb caressing up and down your face.

"I don't like the word princess", you joked, face scrunching up to show how cringy it sounds.

"Get used to it my princess", he smiled as he nuzzled his face between your neck, causing you to laugh.

His lips lingered on the side of my jaw and his breath can be felt every few seconds. Your eyebrow was raised, wondering why he was quiet all of a sudden.

"Jimin?", you whispered.

You carefully moved your head to look down at his face. Your lips curled upward as you noticed Jimin was already asleep. Half his body was on you but you didn't mind. His light snores hitting your right ear put a smile on your face. Your arms encircled around him so your hands could intertwine together.

"Goodnight my beautiful princess", Jimin mumbled before his snores once again were heard.

Another smile formed on your face as you let your head rest on top of his and closed your eyes, not being afraid to fall asleep.
______________________________

First imagine of 2018. WOOOOOOO!
🎊 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉