Taehyung

*Warning: Here Comes Daddy Tae with a small smut*
___________________________

It was late at night when you decided to go out for a walk. It was a bit chilly so you grabbed your boyfriend's hoodie and put it on. Whenever you miss him, you always wrap it around your body so you can fall asleep. But that night you couldn't sleep.

You sat on the grass and looked up at the stars. You searched for your star and smiled once it shined. The last time you saw Taehyung, you two were having a late picnic right at this spot. He said the brightest star that was in the sky is yours and if you ever felt upset, to just look up at it and think about what was bothering you.

It's been three weeks since Taehyung left on his business trip with his friends. That's the longest he's been gone. You get worried sometimes because of what had happened to you. You were in an airplane crash over a year ago. Sure it left you with half of your right arm and you had to learn how to function using your left arm. You used to get frustrated but Taehyung would always remind you how beautiful you are and helped you learn.

The ringtone on your phone shook you out of your thoughts. The picture of your boyfriend that have for his contact made you smile.

"Hey Taehyung", you smiled as you answered the call.

"My babyyyyyyyyy! I miss you."

You giggled once you heard your boyfriend's drunk voice. Even though you hate when he drinks, you're fine as long as he's enjoying himself.

"You should be asleep", you said.

"I know. But I miss you and I miss your voice and I miss your hair and I miss you."

"I miss you too. But seriously, you should be asleep. You have a busy day tomorrow", you said.

"..."

"Taehyung? You there?", you called out.

You heard little snores coming from the other end of the line. You chuckled and told him that you love him before hanging up. You put your phone in your pocket and headed back home, finally being able to sleep.

~~~

The next morning you woke up to your dog licking your face. When you lightly pushed him away, you notice a pair of shoes near the door. Then you glanced to your left to see someone on the bed with you. You screamed and started hitting the person with the pillow.

"Ow. (Y/n), what was that for?? I'm trying to sleep."

"Taehyung?? What are you doing here??", you asked as you hugged him.

"I got here two hours ago. Plans were cancelled. Jin hung hurt his leg", he mumbled tiredly with his eyes closed.

"Is be okay?", you asked.

"He's fine. He just broke it", he mumbled lastly before snoring.

"Taehyung", you shook him until he woke up.

"I have a massive head ache. I need you next to me so it can go away", he groaned before wrapping his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

He hummed happily when he felt you kiss his forehead. He nuzzled against your skin, lightly pecking your neck. You didn't mind since he's always kissing you but it wasn't until his hand going up your shirt that made you stop him.

"What are you doing?", you asked.

"I just missed you", he whispered.

He caressed your cheek before placing a kiss on your lips. His tongue grazed along your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you granted. He hovered over you and took off his shirt. He was unbuttoning your shirt but he noticed you were uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah..I'm okay", you smiled nervously.

"We don't have to-"

"I want to. It just feels weird doing it with one full arm", you chuckled nervously.

"Don't feel weird. I want you to be comfortable. I'm gonna make sure you do", he smiled before attaching his lips with yours.

Without breaking the kiss, he removed both of your clothes and massaged your body. He kissed all the way down to your stomach, lifting up his gaze to you as he sat up. He reached over to the drawer and took out a condom, placing it on his member before sitting in front of you.

He put himself between your legs and kissed you as he slowly pushed himself into you. You made a small whimper as you felt pressure but not too much pain. He waited until you adjusted. Meanwhile, he softly kissed you while whispered sweet things.

Once you nodded, he began to move his hips forward. You could tell he wanted to go faster since the frustration on his face made it obvious. You told him that he could quicken his pace but knowing this was your first time, he didn't think he should.

His hands caressed your legs as he thrusted into you. After a while, you were getting more excited and wanted him to go faster but he wouldn't listen. With your left hand, you paced it on his waist and pulled him. Realizing the desperation in your voice, he quickened his pace. You cried out your moans as you felt pleasure and excitement running through your body. Taehyung kept grunting in your ear after each thrust.

You felt yourself becoming close. All of a sudden, he stopped. You were confused because you didn't even finish.

"Not yet", he whispered as he breathed heavily.

He pulled himself out and glanced at you with lust in his eyes.

"Turn over on your stomach", he said.

"What? Why?", you asked.

"Just do it", he smiled softly.(Shia Labouf anyone?)

You turned over into your stomach and rested your chin on the pillow. You were surprised as he entered from behind. It felt a bit strange but you weren't complaining. He continued thrusting until you were both close. Once you finished, he rested himself onto you, kissing the back of your neck. He pulled out of you and threw out the condom.

"That was amazing. I'm kind hungry now. Wanna get something to eat?", he asked as he put on his pants.

He didn't hear your response. When he looked back, he chuckled once he realized you were sleeping. He covered your body with the blanket and kissed your forehead.

"I guess I'm making breakfast then", he shook his head while walking out of the room with a smile on his face.
______________________________

Good news! I start school in a month somewhere else. AND guess who's starting a new fanfic? It will be a Jungkook fanfic but I won't be posting until it has a few chapters. AND I'm teaching Wizard a few tricks. AND I'm starting to work out to relieve me from my anxiety.