Jungkook

*Warning: this one is really really really sad.
—————————————————————

I was lying down in the bed as I stared at the ceiling, replaying what had happened days ago.

"Jungkook, you can't leave me here. Please!", I cried out.

"I'm sorry (y/n). You need help. You won't listen to me so it's best if you get professional help. I'm not allowed to come for visits so I'll just call you on your laptop. Please accept the help. If you don't, you'll die", Jungkook said.

"I'm not changing anything. You can't force me to stay here", I said, passing by him only to be grabbed by two nurses.

Jungkook kissed my forehead before heading towards the exit.

"Jungkook! Jungkook wait! Please don't leave me here!", you cried out, trying to escape the nurse's grip but I couldn't.

All I could do was watch Jungkook as he left the building.

My thoughts were interrupted by a ringing sound coming from my laptop. I sat up and answered the call.

"Hey (y/n)."

"Hey Taehyung". I smiled weakly.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"Nothing..is Jungkook there with you? He hasn't called me in a week", I said.

"He's in the living room. I'll go get him for you", he smiled cheekily before heading towards the living room with the laptop.

"Kookie, (y/n) wants to talk to you", Taehyung handed the laptop to Jungkook.

I smiled once I saw his face. His expression was quite different than mine. A thin line remained on his face as he stared at you.

"Hey Jungkook, why haven't you called me? I was starting to get worried", I said.

"Have you been eating?", he asked, getting right to the point.

My smile disappeared and was replaced by a slight frown.

"Jungkook I really don't want to get into that. I don't want to fight-"

"I asked you a question", he said.

I sighed and shook my head. His jaw clenched up. I could tell he tried not to get too angry in front of his hyungs.

"Your dinner has arrived", the nurse smiled brightly as she carried a tray of food.

She placed the tray on the table that was next to the hospital bed. Then she put two white pills next to the food, saying once again to take them when I finish the food. The nurse left the room and all I could do is stare at the food. I felt uncomfortable because Jungkook was watching me through the laptop. Usually I would just throw the food and pills away into the trash but I can't do that with him watching.

"Eat the food", he demanded.

"Jungkook..I'm not hungry..", I mumbled.

"I'm not telling you again. Eat the damn food", he repeated.

"...I'm not hu-"

"(Y/n)!", he yelled, startling me.

"I'm getting sick and tired of trying to help you and you refuse it. I'm I just supposed to pretend that you're healthy and not in danger of dying?! Are you really happy and proud with the way you look??", he kept scolding me.