J-Hope (Pt. 2)

It's been almost a week since I have been discharged from the hospital. Since Jin had a problem with my feelings towards Hoseok and Hoseok not wanting to have any trouble with Jin, I had to agree that nothing can happen between us, even though I didn't really mean it.

These past couple of days I haven't been feeling well, mostly because being around Hoseok and Jin and pretending everything is okay when it's not makes my heart ache. I try not to show it but I can tell everyone suspects.

During dinner time, the guys were chatting away, talking about what time they should practice tomorrow. I was just staring at my food, taking a few small bites.

"Noona, try this", Jungkook said, holding a piece of chicken in front of me.

I quickly glanced over at Jin and looked away, shaking my head.

"No thanks", you mumbled.

"But it's chicken..you love chicken..", he said, looking surprised.

"I'm gonna...go lay down", I said, standing up and walking away as everyone watched.

As soon as I was in my bedroom, I got under the blankets of my bed and covered myself. I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I just wanted to lay down. I was so close to falling asleep until I heard a knock on the door, causing my eyes to open wide.

Jungkook came into my room with a soft smile on his face, kneeling down in front of me. He's like a little brother to me yet he takes care of me more than I take care of him.

"Not hungry?", he asked.

"No. I'm just tired", I sighed.

"Hm. You know, ever since that day you ended up at the hospital, you haven't been the same. Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung were there with you before it happened. What's going on?", he asked.

I didn't feel like talking about it but I can't keep things like this from Jungkook since he's done so much for me. I sat up straight and made room for him.

"So..that day I was talking to Hoseok about something and Jin noticed something suspicious and we just started arguing. I told him that I really like Hoseok and he wasn't okay with it. And Hoseok feels the same way for me but he didn't want any problems between him and Jin. I mean..earlier that day we...did something. I don't know. I want Jin to realize that I wanna be happy and the only way I can be happy is if he's okay with me being with Hoseok. And the reason why I'm not pressuring Hoseok to be with me is because I don't want him to push me away and I'll lose him", I said, looking down at my hands.

"You haven't talked to either one about it?", he asked.

"What's the point? They won't listen", I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He nodded, understanding the fact how stubborn they can be when it comes to solving a problem.

"Poor Noona. You can't even eat your favorite food because how childish they're acting. And I'm the young one", Jungkook said, placing his arm around me.

You chuckled and nudged him away. He expected me to be smiling by now but hearing me sigh afterwards caused him to get up and told me he was gonna be back.

~~~

About a half hour later, someone knocked on the door, causing me to look over. I was surprised to see Hoseok since he hasn't been talking to me these past couple of days.

"Hey", he said.

"Hey", I said.

He sat down on my bed and softly smiled at me.

"So...Jungkook must care about you a lot since he had Jin and I talk", he said.

"He did?..great", you mumbled.

"No I'm glad he did. If he didn't, he wouldn't have convinced Jin to let us be together. I didn't know if it was a good idea because you know, we work together. But he really is okay with it now. And I'm sorry that I never spoke up. I just didn't want any problems between you and me, you and Jin, and Jin and I", he said.

"I understand why you didn't. It's okay", I said.

He smiled and scooted closer to me, intertwining our hands together.

"So...before our argument a week ago, what we did earlier. You asked if I didn't enjoy it. I did. I really did. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings when I didn't say anything", he said.

My cheeks began to warm up as I noticed he was glancing down at my lips. He brought his hand up to my cheek and stroked with his thumb. I quickly looked away and cleared my throat.

"Don't tell me you're getting shy now", he smirked.

"Shut up", I mumbled, cheeks getting more red by the second.

He chuckled and placed his hand under my chin, lightly pulling up so I could be looking at him.

"Can I get a kiss?", he asked teasingly.

Before I could answer, he had already placed his lips on mine. I didn't pull away. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away.
He was smirking at first but his expression changed into a more serious one. He kissed me once again, more passionate than before. I rolled my eyes back as I felt his tongue colliding with mine.

"Whoa! No need for that!"

We quickly pulled away as soon as we saw Jungkook and Jin walking in.

"Noona is happy now. You're welcome", Jungkook chuckled.

"Next time have the door closed. No one wants to see you two kissing", Jin said.

I got up from the bed and wrapped my arms around Jin, thanking him. He nodded and hoped for the best for both is us. I can still see that it bothers him but he's trying. After they left, Hoseok pulled me back onto the bed and hovered over me.

"Shall we continue?", he asked, smiling.
_______________________________

So have you guys ever had someone like you or you like someone and you imagine what it would be like to be with them but your friendship means so much to you that you wouldn't want to risk it and you have to push those feelings aside? It's tough😞