Jungkook

Requested by @thebookreader404
—————————————————————

"I don't need to tell you everything!", Jungkook yelled.

"You do if it has to do with a girl! You even lied about where you were going! Just admit you did something with her!", you yelled back.

You and Jungkook have been arguing for days. He had gone out and lied about where he was going and who he was gonna hang out with. He knew you had trouble trusting people.

"I didn't do anything!", he yelled.

"Yeah right", you scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"You know what? I don't need this", he scoffed, shaking his head while heading towards the door.

"Where are you going??..Jungkook!", you called out for him but he just slammed the door.

You groaned and threw a framed picture of you and him across the room, causing it to break. You hated fighting with Jungkook but you couldn't help it. He just gets you so angry.

Over a month ago, you got into a small argument about him smelling like perfume. He said it was from you but you didn't believe him. Two weeks after that, you thought he was texting some other girl.

For hours you paced back and forth, waiting for Jungkook. You called him but it went straight to voicemail. You'd thought he went out to meet that girl he was with.

It was almost midnight and he still hadn't come home. You decided to give it a rest and go to bed.

~~~

Three days later, Jungkook hasn't arrived. Usually when he's mad at you, he would go over to the bar and drink. You just hope he didn't do anything with anyone.

You took out your phone and called Jin. It took a while but eventually he answered.

"Hey Jin. Is Jungkook with you?", you asked.

"No. Why?"

"Well..we kinda got into an argument. He hasn't returned. Are you sure he's not there? I'm getting worried. He hasn't been gone for this long", you said.

"I'll give him a call."

"Thanks Jin", you sighed and hung up the phone.

To keep you busy, you cleaned the house and fixed the frame that you had broken. You didn't have another frame to put the photo of you and Jungkook so you placed it in your photo album.

~~~

A few hours later, Jin called you to meet him at his house. You thought he was gonna talk about Jungkook and where he was and why he didn't come home. When you arrived, Jin was the only one there.

"Did you talk to Jungkook? What did he say?", you asked as you entered the house.

"Mm I did", he said.

The smile on his face creeped you out.

"So?", you asked.

"Hm? What?", he asked.

"What did he say?", you asked.

He didn't answer as there was a knock on the door. You stayed in the living room as he went to go answer it.

"Where is she?? What happened? Who hit her??", Jungkook came in asking a bunch of questions.

When he saw you, he quickly examined you only to realize you were okay.

"You lied. She's fine. What am I doing here??", Jungkook asked Jin.

"You two need to settle things already. You're like children fighting over a toy. Apologize to each other", Jin said.

"No way. I'm not apologizing. He knows I'm right", you said.

"You're overreacting. I'm not apologizing either", Jungkook said.

"I think both of you are wrong at some point. (Y/n), you shouldn't be accusing Jungkook of anything since he clearly loves you. The more you accuse him, the more he'll keep things from you. And Jungkook, you should've told (y/n) where you were going and with who. You know she has trouble trusting people. She should trust you. If you two want your relationship to work, you're gonna have to be honest with one another. If not then what's the point? Talk to each other and make up", Jin said before leaving you alone with Jungkook.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Jungkook spoke.

"I didn't do anything with her", he said.

"I don't believe you. You smelled like perfume. Just like that other day", you said.

"I already told you that perfume came from you. You probably don't remember", he said.

"Okay well if it wasn't from her then what were you doing at the bar with her??", you asked, getting frustrated.

"I didn't ask her to meet me there. She was already there. Yes I do admit I was hanging out with her. Do I like her? No. But did I enjoy having a conversation with someone who wasn't accusing me of doing something I didn't do? Yeah I did. Whenever I get home, you don't ask how my day was. The first thing you say is where were you when you obviously know I was at work", he said.

You looked at the floor and crossed your arms over your chest. You bit down on your lip to prevent you from lashing out at him. Jungkook sighed and walked towards you until he was in front of you.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you where I was going. I was just trying to avoid all the questions that you always ask. Hyung's right. I really do love you and would never do something that'll risk our relationship", he said.

"..I'm sorry too. I was just afraid of losing you to someone else. It's happened before. I promise it won't happen again", you said.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you. You nuzzled your face on his chest, taking in his scent. This time he didn't smell like perfume. He just smelled like cologne and mint which you really enjoyed.

"Let's go home yeah?", he asked.

You nodded and headed back home. You two decided to make dinner. As you grabbed the needed dishes, Jungkook was looking at his phone. You were curious but reminded yourself that it's none of your business.

"It's Jin hyung, If you were wondering. Told him everything is fine", he said as he turned on the stove.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, if it's nothing to worry about", you said.

"I don't wanna keep fighting with you anymore so I'm gonna tell you everything from now on", he said.

"And I promise I won't accuse you of sleeping with that girl...she's not even that pretty", you mumbled the last part as you cut the vegetables.

"Well I mean-"

You playfully punched Jungkook on the arm, causing him to laugh.

"I'm just kidding. You are the only beautiful person I see", he smiled and kissed your cheek before continuing with the cooking.
______________________________

I got my puppy sooner than I thought. I LOVE HIM. His little butt is so cute. The way he runs is so cute. His little face is so cute. His bark is so cute. I still don't know what to call him though.