Jungkook

So I kinda have a surprise for you guys. Stick until the end👍🏻
____________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

"Why are you acting like this right now?", Jungkook asked as I ignored him.

"It's nothing. I'm busy. Go away", I told him as I entered Hoseok's room and sat down on his bed with a book in my hands.

I opened it but Jungkook snatches it out of my hands, throwing it across the room. Hoseok was now focused on both of us as he turned away from his computer. I looked into Jungkook's eyes and noticed the nasty glare he was giving me.

"Jungkook, calm down", Hoseok said softly as he stood in between.

Jungkook turned away and walked into his room, slamming the door and locked it. Hoseok turned towards me and kneeled in front of me, placing a hand on your knee.

"Everything okay?", he asked.

"Yeah..it's nothing", I faked a smiled.

"You sure? I've never seen Jungkook this angry at you. Actually..I've never seen him angry at you at all. What's wrong?", he asked.

"I-It's nothing. I swear", I said.

~~~

After a while, everyone left to go get something to eat. I didn't feel like going out so I stayed and went into the kitchen. As I opened the fridge, Jungkook walked out of his room and into the kitchen, stopping as soon as he saw me.

"Where did everyone go?", he asked.

"They went out to eat", I said, staring at the floor.

"(Y/n)-"

"I should go home already. It's getting late", I quickly said before walking towards the door.

He grabbed my wrist before I could get my hand on the door knob.

"Let me drive you home", he said.

So now he was in the driver's seat while I was on the passenger's seat. We were both quiet.

"So are you gonna tell me why you're mad at me?", he asked.

I bit my lip and stared out of the window. My arms were crossed over my chest.

"(Y/n)-"

"You have a girlfriend don't you?", I quickly asked.

"What?", he said.

"Look if you have a girlfriend, please stop being 'nice' to me. You're my friend but you're acting as if you have a crush on me. Do you think I like having my feelings played with? Some girl texted you like a bunch of times-"

"Wait you went through my phone? Why?? I never do that to you. I respect you privacy. Why are you disrespecting mine??", he asked angrily.

"It was just there", I said.

"That doesn't give you the right to be nosy!", he yelled.

While we were both busy arguing, we weren't aware of the car that was getting closer to Jungkook's. He was looking at me so he didn't know the car was going into the other lane. Before I could warn him, the car crashed with ours, causing the car to roll off of the street.

When the car stopped, I cried because from my waist below, I was being crushed. I could see Jungkook was still unconscious. I tried to shake him but every time I move I felt like I was being more crushed. Jungkook groaned and realized what had happened.

"(Y/n), are you okay?? Are you hurt at all??", he asked frantically.

"I can't move", I said.

He took off his seatbelt and scooted closer to me to see where I was injured.