J-Hope

You were walking with your brother towards the dance studio. He kept nagging and teasing you because of your feelings towards one of his closest friends.

"Are you gonna ask Ara to go with you to the bonfire?", you asked Taehyung.

"Yeah. I'm gonna ask her to go to the movies with me before we go to the bonfire. And I'm guessing you're not going since you're too chicken to ask Hoseok hyung", he laughed as he nudged you.

"I'm not chicken. I can ask him", you said.

When you walked into the dance studio, you bumped into Hoseok.

"Oh hey (y/n), I didn't know you were coming", he smiled at you.

You froze and kept stuttering. Taehyung was smirking as placed an arm around you.

"Yah hyung, you're going to the bonfire right?", Taehyung asked him.

"Yeah. Why?", he asked.

"Well because-"

"I have to pee", you quickly said.

Both of them looked at you with confused faces. Taehyung tried not to laugh as he noticed your face was turning red. You walked towards the restroom and splashed your face with water.

"I have to pee? Really (y/n)?", you said as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

~~~

"Really Taehyung? You want me to go with you??", Ara asked excitedly.

"Well yeah. But before, we're going to the movies. Alright? Be ready", Taehyung said.

Ara nodded and skipped her way towards her friends, giggling.

"Wanna go too? You can bring someone else", Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"Sure thing", he said.

~~~

You walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the benches.

"Hey (y/n)."

Hoseok sat down in front of you and smiled.

"So there's this movie coming out on Friday. Wanna go?", he asked.

Your mouth was opened but no words would come out. Your face was probably red from embarrassment.

"Um...sure", you finally said.

"Cool", he smiled and walked back with his friends.

You let out the breath you were holding. You couldn't believe that he asked you out. Did Taehyung say something to him? Either way you were happy.

~~~

It was now Friday and you were nervously waiting in your room. Taehyung left already to go on his date. You didn't tell him about your date with Hoseok because you knew he would tease you. As soon as the doorbell rang, you froze. You were now freaking out.

"Hey, ready?", Hoseok asked.

You smiled and got in his car. As he drove towards the movie theater, you kept quiet.

~~~

"Ah, there they are", Hoseok pointed.

Your smile dropped as you notice he was pointing towards Taehyung and Ara.

"Hey guys. Took you long enough", Taehyung said.

You followed them as they entered the movie theatre. Taehyung was buying the tickets while Hoseok grabbed the snacks. You were stuck with Ara.