J-Hope (Pt. 2)

You fingers kept tapping on your phone, redialing the same number but no response. The only calls you do get are Taehyung's but you weren't interested.

It's been days seen your brother had told you to stay away from Hoseok. But you can't help it. You have to see him. Your heart is hurting.

You sighed as you heard the call go to voicemail once again. You laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling. Minutes later, you heard a knock on the door, causing you to quickly run over.

"Hoseok??...oh", you pouted disappointedly as your brother stood in front of you.

You were gonna close the door  hand stopped but Taehyung's hand stopped it. He entered the house and crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at you.

"What?", you muttered.

"Why didn't you answer my calls? I was worried about you", Taehyung said, a hint of anger on his face.

"I don't wanna talk to you", you said as you passed by him.

He grabbed your hand and turned you around.

"I don't get why you're so upset. I'm trying to look out for you. Remember the last guy you dated?? You cried for weeks and didn't leave the house. You know with my job, I hardly get to see you. You won't handle it if you're with him. I know you, okay? I'm just trying to protect you", Taehyung said.

"..I cried because he cheated on me with my best friend. Hoseok isn't like that", you said.

"I know. But I still don't think it's a good idea for you to date him. Just don't this. Because if you do, you'll lose my respect and I won't have the patience to look at you", he said.

You couldn't believe he was making you choose between him and Hoseok. You wished you can choose both of them but since he is your brother, you chose him.

"Okay", you softly nodded.

~~~

So for the next few days, you had to force a smile on your face while living life. They had gone on tour and wouldn't be back for two months. During those two months, Taehyung called you to see how you were. Nothing like a fake smile to trick those close to you.

Your brother's group had broken many records and even sold many of their new album. You were happy for them but every time you saw Hoseok, your smile would disappear.

When they came back, you congratulated them and handed Taehyung some flowers. He kissed you on the cheek and went over to talk to his manager. You stood near the chairs while looking around. You glanced over at Hoseok and sighed. He was over at the buffet table, looking over the food. You took a deep breath and walked over to him, not knowing that your brother was watching.

"Hey Hoseok", you softly smiled.

"Oh..hey", he said.

"Congrats for all the success your new album got. I'm happy for you guys", you said.

"Thanks", he said.

He had only looked at you for a second before returning back to the food on the table. You were confused because you thought he'd be happy to see you.

"So-"

"Look (y/n), I don't want you getting in trouble with your brother anymore. What we did is ruining your relationship with your brother. I don't want that happening. It's best if we just forget what happened and act as if we've been friends the whole time", Hoseok said.

Tears began forming in your eyes. Before they would go streaking down your face, you turned around and ran out with Hoseok calling out for you.

Taehyung ran after you but noticed you were nowhere in sight. He looked around until he saw you heading towards the exit. He grabbed your hand but you roughly pulled away.

"See, this is what I was trying to avoid", Taehyung said.

"This happened because you told us we can't be together! If we were together, none of this would be happening! Do you like seeing me this way?? If you want me happy then you'd let me be with him!", you yelled, causing a few people to look at you.

"I can't-"

"I hate you!", you yelled before running away.

~~~

You locked yourself in your room, crying your eyes out as you dug yourself onto your bed. Taehyung kept calling you on your phone but being as angry as you are right now, you threw your phone across the room. Your head was hurting from how much you were crying.

A few minutes later, you heard knocks on the door but you were too upset to open it until you heard a voice.

"(Y/n), it's me. Open up."

You held your breath as you heard Hoseok's voice. When you opened the door, he walked in and hugged you. You really wanted to push him away but at that moment you just wanted to be held by him.

"Taehyung talked to me before coming here. He realized that you won't be happy knowing you can't be with me so he changed his mind. He wanted me to talk to you first. He'll come later on. I'm sorry if I upset you. I just didn't want you and him fighting", he said.

"I just don't see why it's bad for us to be together", you hiccuped.

"He was just looking out for you", he said.

He wiped away your tears and softly smiled at you. You wanted to keep hugging him but he had to go back. He promised he would come back as soon as they were done, bringing along Taehyung as well so you can talk.

Taehyung promised he will still love you no matter what. It was gonna take for him to adjust to the idea of his baby sister and best friend going out but he had to try so you can be happy.
______________________________

It was supposed to be date night but had to cancel so now I'm just eating pineapple in the dark. Anyways, all of you deserve my heart. I should just rip it out of my chest, cut it into small pieces and give it to you so you can all have a piece of me❤️