Taehyung

Requested by @NamjoonedlLolHJ
___________________________

"(Y/n), are you going to the party on Friday?", my friend Lu asked.

"Hmm..I don't know. Maybe. Depends", I said as I put my books away in my locker.

"On what?", she asked.

"If it's worth going to or not", I said.

After closing my locker, someone bumped into me. When I turned around to see who it was, I got a glare from Taehyung who was passing by us. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I turned back to my friend.

"Well..now I know that it is gonna be worth going to. You know he's going to the party right?", she asked, showing off a small smirk as we walked to class.

"So? What does that have to do with me?", I asked.

"I always hear you say 'Taehyung is such a jerk' or 'he's so annoying'. But I can tell the two of you will really hit it off", she said.

"You're delusional", I said

~~~~

"I can't believe I'm actually going to the party. I could've stayed home", I groaned as Lu and I were walking towards the party, which was not too far from where I live.

"Yeah and if you did that, you would've imagined very dirty things you'd do to Taehyung", she smirked.

I nudged her and continued to walk as she composed herself.

"You're not denying it so it must be true. Oh-ho, (y/n) is a bad girl", Lu continued to tease.

"The only thing I imagine is if Taehyung pulls his head out of his ass. Seriously, he thinks to highly of himself. He's not that perfect", I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. Whatever floats your boat", she snickered.

~~~~

When we arrived at the party, the first thing I did was walk over to the table that held all the drinks and chugged one down. I scanned the room and noticed a bunch of people from the school, including Lu who was flirting with some guy that on the soccer team. They were having fun, I guess, if you count killing your lungs and the rest of your organs by drinking too much alcohol and overdosing on drugs.

"Well look who it is, the drama queen. Make way", Taehyung said as he walked up to me with a red cup in his hands.

"Ugh, what do you want?? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend??", I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Jealous?", he smirked as he took a drink from his cup.

"Not even", I grabbed another cup and walked away.

I continued drinking, not to the point where I was drunk but I was a bit out of it. About an hour passed and I decided to check out the rest of the house. I went upstairs and froze when I saw Taehyung leaning against the wall as he talked to a girl.

"Well look who it is, the #1 player in the school who loves to break girls hearts. I bet she's your next victim", my words slurred a little bit.

The girl walked away as I got closer. Taehyung pushed himself off the wall and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You just love messing around with girls don't you? I bet if they had a job for something like this, you'd be a billionaire", I said as I repeatedly poked him on the chest.