Jungkook (Pt. 2)

The next day you decided to go for a dip in the pool. Jungkook was hanging out with Ara again. Apparently that treehouse is very important to her brother.

You sat on the edge of the pool, legs dipped inside the water. You had no problem spending time with Jungkook's grandma but it would've been nice spending it with him also.

The sky was almost turning dark. At the moment, the color is between red orange. Tomorrow was your last day until you and Jungkook went back home. You had fun.

"Hey."

You looked to your left to find Jungkook smiling down at you. He sat down and put his legs in the water. He was wearing shorts and a white shirt.

"Hey", you said.

"So...we never really had the chance to talk about Ara, did we?", he chuckled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry. Your grandma told me about her. ..she's really pretty", you said.

"That's funny. Ara said the same thing about you", he chuckled.

"She did?", you asked, surprised because you would've thought she'd talked bad about you.

"Yeah. We mostly talked about you. She was really interested in knowing about you. Then she said something I never thought she'd ever say", he said, lightly blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Did her parents really want you guys to get married and have kids? Why? You were only, what, 17/18 at the time. Why so young?", you asked.

"I don't know. I guess they wanted their grandkids early. Anyways, that doesn't matter now", he smiled.

"How can you say that? You were in love with her. I mean, she wants you back. How are you over it? I wouldn't have been over it", you said.

"What?", he asked, turning to you.

"...n-nothing. Anyways, look at that sunset. You can see it more here than where we live, right?", you chuckled awkwardly.

Silenced filled the air as you nervously ran your hand up your arm. You took your eyes off the sunset, slightly glancing over at Jungkook. You realized he was still looking at you. Your eyes couldn't rip away from his as if you were in a trance. He began to get closer but your nerves got to you for him to do something.

"You know what's funny?", you asked.

"What?", he said.

You pushed him into the pool and laughed as he got soaked. His gaze turned dark as he looked at you. You knew what he was thinking as he swam close to you. You tried to escape but you weren't quick enough as Jungkook grabbed you and pulled you in. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, gasping as you noticed the water got colder. He was giggling while scrunching his nose.

As he moved your hair of out your face, his hand lingered on your cheek. You weren't sure if it was his hand or your cheeks that were warming up but you had a feeling he was gonna do something.

"I-It's cold. We should head out", you said, swimming away from him.

He got a towel and wrapped it around you. He didn't bring a towel out for himself so he said was gonna go grab one. While you watched him walk away, you took a step forward but since you weren't paying attention, your foot slipped, making you trip. You screamed and as you fell into the water, your wrist hit the edge of the pool.

"(Y/n)!", Jungkook yelled while jumping into the pool to save you.

He carried you into the living room where his grandma checked on you since she worked as a nurse before.

"It isn't broken. It'll just be bruised and will be a bit painful to move. I'm just gonna put an ointment on your wrist and wrap this gauze around it so it'll be more effective. I'll be back", she smiled while lightly tapping your leg.

Jungkook was leaning against the wall the whole time. He walked over to you and kneeled down in front of you.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah. It doesn't hurt that much. Thanks for saving me", you smiled.

"That's my job", he smiled back.

You could feel your face heating up so you looked away. You can hear a slight chuckle coming from Jungkook.

"Let me fix your wrist now", his grandma said while moving Jungkook out of the way.

~~~

You were in the guest room, fixing the bed so it could be ready for you to sleep on it. You heard a knock so you turned around to find Jungkook leaning against the doorframe while waving.

"Hey, what's up?", you asked.

"Nothin. Just can't sleep. Can I hang out in here for a bit?", he asked.

"Sure", you smiled.

He hopped his way towards the bed and laid down, sighing. You sat down on the other side and smiled when he glanced at you.

"How's your wrist?", he asked.

"It still hurts but I'm fine", you said.

"That's good", he smiled, carefully grabbed your hand only to, in a smooth way, intertwined them together.

He had a smile on his face the entire time. Your face was probably as red as a tomato. He noticed so he made a comment.

"You're cute when you blush", he chuckled, biting his lip.

You were getting a bit flustered so you lightly pulled your hand away and cleared your throat. He sat up and got closer to you. His eyes slowly went up from your toes to your eyes, continuing to bite his lip.

"Stop it", you mumbled, nudging him.

"Stop what? I'm just enjoying what I see. And I like what I see. I really really really like what I see", he said.

You looked at him again. This time you didn't move away. You bundled up the courage to wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. Once you realized what you were doing, you pulled away with widened eyes, covering your mouth as you processed what had just happened.

"Oh my god..I'm so sorry", you said while panicking.

"(Y/n), it's fine. Calm down. I actually really like that. I've been wanting to talk to you about...urges I have. Kissing you has been on my mind for weeks. I'm sorry my grandma told you about Ara but I don't wanna keep secrets from you. (Y/n), I'm interested in you. I wanna be your boyfriend. I know it's kind of out of the blue but I invited you because I wanted to spend time with you alone. I haven't been doing that but I'll make it up to you. Let me take you out on a date", he said.

You were surprised mostly because you never thought he'd take in interest in you. You were still figuring out your feelings for him so maybe a date will help you.

"Tomorrow?", you asked.

"Okay. Tomorrow then. I'm so happy", he smiled cheekily.

You chuckled and shook your head. Since Jungkook couldn't sleep, you stayed up with him figuring out what the date would be. Ever since you found out Ara was his ex girlfriend, you thought this trip was a disaster but it had gotten better thanks to Jungkook.
_______________________________

I know I make a a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes and almost all of you play along with it. I want to know which mistake is your favorite because I read over my work and realize how stupid yet funny it sounds.